Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Reviews

Product info via tartecosmetics.com

January 04, 2020

Favorite Blush

I love Tarte blushes from day one. My go-to shade is Exposed. I love it so much that I have a backup in my drawer. The colors are buildable, true to the color in the pan and blend very well.

November 17, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Could there be a better blusher?

I have one of these blushers and they are just so good I am looking to get more shades. The colour is beautiful and the pigmentation is just right, not too in your face and not so sheer it doesn't show up. It's a joy to use and I feel comforted knowing that they are all natural ingredients in this product. The case is cute and durable and not one of those that can fling open in transit. A great buy.

November 16, 2019

Compact & Pigmented

This is a great little compact blush! This blush has a great colour and is very pigmented. A little goes a long way.
    I got this as a sample from Sephora and ended up being a go-to product.

September 19, 2019

First Try of Tarte Blush in Paaaarty

Lovely color and it has a beautiful, smooth finish on the skin. It looks good with any makeup look in my opinion.
    It came with a set that I purchased from Sephora's website. On another note, I love the packaging and the pattern on the blush--so pretty! :)

August 17, 2019

Really pigmented

I got this from Sephora part of the free birthday gift. I really like it, it's very pigmented so you don't waste a lot of product. The formula is easily bendable and I don't see any problems. Can't comment too much on the value since it was free.

July 26, 2019

A Little goes a long way!!

These blushes are amazing! A little goes a long way! They last all day and the more pigmented the blush is, the less product you need! I absolutely love these, especially when they have the value pack during Christmas!

July 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Blush

I have nothing but good things to say about this blush. This amazonian clay formula is really nice. This blush has good pigment but can be built up for darker skin tones. It gives a natural matte finish.

June 05, 2019

Perfect

My skin is dry but this Tarte Amazonian Clay blush does not make my skin flaky. It lasts my 8hour shift and it looks natural with a little dash on your cheeks.

June 03, 2019

Product lasts forever, perfect colour!

Perfect colour for those wanting a nice pink without the glitter, orange/red/brown undertones. I’ve probably been using for a year now and haven’t broken through to the bottom.

May 15, 2019

One of my favourites

I have this blush in the shade “Paaarty” and it’s one of my favourite blushes. It’s a soft pink and blends so well. It’s a little light so I build it up on my cheeks.