tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 573 in Blush

May 28, 2017

I have the mini and it lasts a really long time. I use it every day and it stays on all day and looks great. I have the shade 'paaarty' and it's a nice natural colour that looks good on everyone! Plus the packaging is really pretty! If you sign up to be a beauty insider at Sephora (it's 100% free) you can get a mini blush and lip gloss in the month of your birthday. You don't have to spend any money in store to get it.

May 27, 2017

I received a free sample of this from Sephora and now is my go to blush. The colour is perfect for me and I love that it is matte. It builds nicely and looks natural. I do find it is slightly crumply but that is expected since its clay!

May 10, 2017

I have the shade Blushing Bride and I love how natural and gorgeous the color is. This blush is very flattering on more warmer olive skin tones. I use this pretty much every time I can't decide which one to use. The formula is great and it blends in so easily!

May 02, 2017

Like the shade paaarty, I'm also I'm in love with the shade feisty I like to use them both together . Colors are perfect and long lasting . I will definitely buy again .

April 24, 2017

I have been looking for the perfect blush. I've tried different blushes from numerous companies. While they are all great, none of them became my 'go-to' blush. I purchased Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed. It is amazing! It has a matte finish and it makes my skin pop as well. I get a ton of compliments throughout the day. Furthermore, it certainly does last 12 hours. It is the perfect blush! I highly recommend this for anyone that is searching for a 'go-to' blush.

April 15, 2017

Goes on smooth, adds the right balance of colour and if you get the lighter colour can be used as an eyeshadow. I have a small size from sephora and it is a great travel size. It does have a slight shimmer.

April 15, 2017

This blush is awesome. It goes on smooth and blends seamlessly. :) SO many good colours to choose from! I love TARTE products because they contain nature ingredients and less chemicals... which is exactly what I want going on my skin. Highly recommend *-*

April 13, 2017

I got this for my birthday and it's beautiful it' goes on good and you don't need too much. It shows up vey pretty. Tarte has amazing stuff this is one of favourites

March 29, 2017

Tarte has amazing makeup and the blushes are my favourite im obsessed! The pigment is perfect they are buildable a little goes a long way though. I also love to use these on my eyes in the spring and summer the colours are just so vibrant and beautiful.

March 29, 2017

Beautiful, brilliant, buildable blusher! Though I didn't find it as long lasting as the name claims, I love the versatility of this blush and the natural colours this line has to offer. Very lightweight powder that produces a limited amount of fall out with the right brush. While pigmented, it is not over the top and allows the user to easily apply the right amount of product for day or nighttime wear. Love tarte's natural approach to their product line up! Love that one does not have to sacrifice effectiveness for purity! Awesome!