Arm & Hammer Extra Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 149 in Toothpastes

Serious Care for Healthy Teeth and Gums: Deep cleaning; Fights cavities and tartar; Extra white teeth; Cleaner, fresher breath. Dentist Recommended

July 09, 2016

I love the taste of this toothpaste, and although some people may dislike the gritty texture, I actually find it leaves my mouth feeling cleaner than any other toothpaste! The only issue is that baking soda is more abrasive than other toothpastes, which can erode the enamel and cause sensitivity, so I would advise that anyone who uses this alternate with a pro-enamel toothpaste.

April 03, 2016

I love how this Arm and Hammer Extra Whitening Tooth Paste whitenings my teeth and how great it leaves my breath feeling so fresh I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone at anytime

July 09, 2015

Love the freshness it gives my mouth and the whiter teeth I have since using this. Arm & Hammer Extra Whitening Toothpaste has been my regular toothpaste for a long while now! My household loves it!

July 09, 2015

This is one of the better toothpastes on the market. Why? The baking soda taste is natural and leaves my mouth feeling and tasting fresh!

May 27, 2015

Keeps your teeth very white. Taste is bad at first but you get used to it, to the point that other tooth pastes taste weird. Does the job very well.

April 27, 2015

I have used this toothpaste for years and find that if I try out a different brand, my teeth look much more yellow. After I go back to using this toothpaste for a week or so I notice a big improvement. The taste isn't the best but it also isn't the worst. You just have to get over the fact that it's baking soda and once you see the difference the taste won't be an issue.

April 25, 2015

Arm & Hammer is the only brand of toothpaste I ever buy. (even if something else is cheaper) I love how crisp, clean and fresh my mouth feels afterwards. I do notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth as well. I believe it was the baking soda that first attracted me to this brand however the fact that it did not taste sweet and made my mouth feel fresh is what kept me using it.

April 24, 2015

Love this! Left me feeling refreshed and clean, and wasn't an overbearing flavor.

March 09, 2015

Loved how it made my teeth feel clean

September 09, 2014

I decided to give this a try on a whim a few weeks ago and I actually love this toothpaste. It is very gentle for my sensitive teeth and it has whitened my teeth a ton already :)

Natural health

Boyfriends' Birthday Gift 2016

Coke Vs Pepsi

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    iPad mini

Favourite Disney movies?

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!