Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Reviews
#37 in Laundry Care

December 14, 2017

Our go to laundry soapth

This is usually our go to laundry soap we bounce around sometimes between brands but always go back to Arm and hammer. My husband has sensitive skin to certain types of soaps and this one seems to work well with him. It cleans well. Doesn't fade the colors. Smells so nice. And you can get great deals/savings on it.

December 13, 2017

j'aime beaucoup

J'aime beaucoup ce détergent, il est offert à bon prix et nettoie très bien, il enlève les tâches et laisse les vêtements propres sans résidu et sans tâche

June 16, 2017

Great buy for the price.

I like trying different brands of laundry detergent. I feel the Arm n Hammer brand is a great value brand. It washes the clothes very well. Only wish they came out with better fragrances. However I will still buy the product.

June 16, 2017

merveilleux!

Ce produit est merveilleux on le trouve souvent en spécial et j'ai souvent des coupons rabais également. Ce n'est pas seulement le prix qui est merveilleux mais le produit aussi. Propre, garde la qualité du vêtement et une senteur à toujours vouloir garder le nez sur nos vêtements.

May 01, 2017

My local grocery store just had a 2 for 1 on these and I love this brand now. I will continue to purchase this one cuz it's gentle and great for sensitive skin. Smells great also. Highly recommend this product for everyone to try.

May 01, 2017

I'm an extreme couponer so I purchase anything I can get for free or close to free . I was able to get these for a dollar . I tried it out and was so pleased at how well it performed . It cleaned my clothes very well and smelled pretty good too . I'm currently awaiting the next two dollar sale so I can use up my coupons .

April 15, 2017

I used to buy Arm and Hammer laundry detergent all the time when it was on sale. It did a really good job of cleaning our clothes and keeping them looking their best.

December 29, 2016

I have used this detergent from time to time and have ever been disappointed, smells great and is amazing for those with skin sensitivities and most importantly, gets tough stains out. It smells good even coming out of the dryer. I highly recommend this detergent for those on a budget.

December 29, 2016

This product definitely hooked me with its sale prices. Once I tried the product I was satisfied by the quality and effectiveness. I also appreciate that it is not too perfumey.

October 03, 2016

This is not my usual go to brand, but it was on sale and I tried it! I was happy with the scent and the cleaning of my clothes. I think I will definitely pick this up again, it was a great deal.