Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 319 in Laundry Care

June 16, 2017

Great buy for the price.

I like trying different brands of laundry detergent. I feel the Arm n Hammer brand is a great value brand. It washes the clothes very well. Only wish they came out with better fragrances. However I will still buy the product.

June 16, 2017

merveilleux!

Ce produit est merveilleux on le trouve souvent en spécial et j'ai souvent des coupons rabais également. Ce n'est pas seulement le prix qui est merveilleux mais le produit aussi. Propre, garde la qualité du vêtement et une senteur à toujours vouloir garder le nez sur nos vêtements.

May 01, 2017

My local grocery store just had a 2 for 1 on these and I love this brand now. I will continue to purchase this one cuz it's gentle and great for sensitive skin. Smells great also. Highly recommend this product for everyone to try.

May 01, 2017

I'm an extreme couponer so I purchase anything I can get for free or close to free . I was able to get these for a dollar . I tried it out and was so pleased at how well it performed . It cleaned my clothes very well and smelled pretty good too . I'm currently awaiting the next two dollar sale so I can use up my coupons .

April 15, 2017

I used to buy Arm and Hammer laundry detergent all the time when it was on sale. It did a really good job of cleaning our clothes and keeping them looking their best.

December 29, 2016

I have used this detergent from time to time and have ever been disappointed, smells great and is amazing for those with skin sensitivities and most importantly, gets tough stains out. It smells good even coming out of the dryer. I highly recommend this detergent for those on a budget.

December 29, 2016

This product definitely hooked me with its sale prices. Once I tried the product I was satisfied by the quality and effectiveness. I also appreciate that it is not too perfumey.

October 03, 2016

This is not my usual go to brand, but it was on sale and I tried it! I was happy with the scent and the cleaning of my clothes. I think I will definitely pick this up again, it was a great deal.

2.8/5

August 16, 2016

Ce détergent nettoie très bien les vêtements et ne laisse aucune tâche, mais il n'a pas une odeur d'été et de fraîcheur que j'aime quand je fais le lavage..

June 20, 2016

This is really good and strong. It akes out all the stains on my boyfriends work clothes the first time. The scent is nice and fresh too. It doesn't damage clothing as I use this for most of my own clothing as well. Takes out stains well and is ok for sensitive skin, surprisingly as it does not claim to be. A fair price for a good quality laundry liquid.