Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong Conditioning Treatment Reviews
#6 in Hair Masks

November 09, 2019

I definitely love this product!

Aussie 3 minute miracle strong is perfect to my hair. My hair gets soft and shiny.
    I love the smell of this product, is sweet.
    Also have a good price.

October 27, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Best hair

I normally dye my hair monthly so as you can probably guess my hair should be damaged!
    Well not any more with thus amazing product my hair feels silky smooth and so soft like being at the hairdressers everytime.

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Perfect for over processed hair

I have a perm which I love, however it has left my hair dry and damaged. After using this my hair was visibly nicer it looked less dry and better in condition and also felt much nicer and softer.
    I will continue using this weekly.

October 10, 2019
    Highland, United Kingdom

Amazing Product

This is the best conditioner for my hair ! I have tried lots of other brands for dry, damaged hair but none of them are as good as Aussie reconstructor.
    Amazing product, smooths the hair and gives great shine from the very first use, not even with kerastase products i got the same effect after one single use!!! Mind blowing!!!

October 09, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Miracle

What a great product.
    Everyone needs a great treat for their hair sometimes when the weather changes so much. This product gives a brilliant moisture and after using it, hair feels so nice, smooth and soft. It's a miracle treat. Does what it says on the tin.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

I would buy this again

My hair is quite thick and damaged. After using this product I find it so much easier to manage my hair. I can actually brush my hair without it feeling knotted

Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Miracle!!

It says it in the name... 3 minute miracle!
    This treatment really works wonders on my hair, I've always suffered with frizzy hair but this really does calm down my hair and makes it so much easier for straightening and styling!
    Smells gorgeous.
    I buy this product when it's on offer and I do the 3 for £10 deal.
    This product really is worth the money.
    I would definitely recommend as it's a life saver if you have frizzy or wild hair.

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Saved my hair

Due to over bleaching my hair was slightly damaged this literally saved my hair, I've been using for years and will always buy, I've also recommended this product to many other people.

September 21, 2019

Miracle is right word

Have been a fan of the original '3 minute miracle' since way back when so had to try this version - one of the many updates and spin-offs now in the brand portfolio. I love how this detangles and keeps my frizzy, wavy hair perfectly tamed no matter what. I use it just once per week leaving in for a full 5 minutes, focusing especially on the ends. Results...gorgeously fragrant and softer hair that is so much easier to comb and style. Mega cost effective too and just as good as similar (but much more costly treatments I've used) such as Redken and Kerastase. Highly recommended!

August 10, 2019
    Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Go to hair conditioner

Coming from a family with lots of thick curly hair we go through tons of this. Cannot recommend enough. Use as an extra long leave in conditioner on holiday to stop salt water and sun damaging hair, then Rinse out at end of day for soft shiny hair. Amazing smells too!