John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracleℱ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMendℱ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracleℱ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et aprĂšs l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas Ă  craindre des dommages. GrĂące Ă  la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crĂ©e des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, rĂ©parant ainsi les fibres endommagĂ©es en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

June 23, 2020

Love this brand!

I started using this about a month ago and I love it, it smells amazing! I use the shampoo and conditioner and it definitely brings out my colour more đŸ‘±đŸ»â€â™€ïž Been using this brand for many years won’t ever change!

April 16, 2020
    United States

Easy to use!

At first, the thought of a hair mask was daunting as I always thought they were time consuming and had to be done outside of the shower, but this one changed my perspective completely! I found it super easy to use - I left it on for about 4-5 minutes (or 2 songs if you listen to music while you shower!) and rinsed it out before conditioning. The scent was light and fresh, and it rinsed out easily. It left my hair super soft and my blonde highlights were definitely more pronounced!

April 12, 2020

\_đŸ˜¶_/

I've used the whole bottle and I cant say that I've noticed a difference. In my experience its runny and slips out of my hand easily and also the bottle is difficult to handle

February 06, 2020

Great product!

I received this for free to try from chick advisor. I absolutely loved it! I colour my hair a lot because my greys peak through so fast and this really helped the blonde stay longer and more bright. The scent is awesome too!

October 08, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Brighter lighter blonde

This lemon scented conditioner has transformed my dull mousy natural blonde hair to lighter and brighter, I can now really notice the highlights which had faded into the background. It also leaves my hair really nourished, shiny and volumised without any heaviness, perfect if you want a lighter shade of blonde as the results get more noticeable with each use.

July 12, 2019

Masque pour cheveux

Ce masque pour Ă©claircir et adoucir le cheveux est tout simplement magique! Il n’alourdis pas la fibre capillaire et rend trĂšs doux et soyeux! L’odeur sent le bon citron frais pressĂ© et n’assĂšche ni n’abĂźme aucunement les cheveux, de plus la forme du bouchon est bien fait pour ne pas qu’il glisse de nos mains en l’ouvrant et refermant! C’est un super produit que je recommande Ă  ceux et celles qui ont les cheveux blonds de nature et les blonds dĂ©colorĂ©s pour un look plage en santĂ© et naturel! Bon Ă©tĂ© Ă  tous et Ă  toutes! ;-)

July 12, 2019

Omg yesss please!!!

This product was amazing!!! It dis an amazing job n did what it was suppose to. My hair seemed so much blonder then I originally thought!! Would def buy!!

May 19, 2019

Natural looking blonde highlights

I would definitely buy this product again. It was easy to use and I got the results I was hoping for. My highlights are a very pretty blonde and they look very natural. I have recieved lots of compliments on my hair since I used it and several friends have gone out and bought it to try since they liked mine so much.

May 13, 2019

Ok hair masque

I really liked this hair masque! It had a fresh scent but not too lemony. I could easily rinse it out of my hair yet it did nothing for the blonde colour. I dont think I would purchase this product.

May 05, 2019

Smells Amazing!

This product smells absolutely amazing! The scent stays in your hair all day as well! I really loved this product as it worked well to lighten my slightly brassy bleached blonde hair.