Aveda Beautifying Composition

Aveda Beautifying Composition Reviews

Ranked #622 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 06, 2016

This has been a game changer for my skin. I have tried various moisturizers and anti-aging products over the years, but nothing has given me the same results as the Aveda Composition oil. It's recommended for use on the body, scalp, bath, etc., but I mix a few drops of this product right in with my moisturizer, and apply morning and night. It's given my skin such a healthy glow, and makes me look refreshed (even when I feel like a tired, run-down mama!) As with all of their products, you know you're applying a natural, quality product to your body, without artificial scents, chemicals, etc. I've also been applying it to my 7.5 month pregnant belly, and no stretch marks yet! Definitely recommend this awesome, multi-purpose product.

July 15, 2015

Favorite brand! Prefer over all other's

April 27, 2015

I have been using the Beautifying Composition for close to a year now. I purchased it after having tried it during an Aveda facial. I was skeptical at first as at $30 for 50 ml it is a little pricey and I was worried I would break out if I used it on my face. I have very dry skin and in the winter get dry patches. I mix a little of this with Aveda's Botanical Kinetics lotion and cannot believe the difference in my skin! Even during this past harsh winter, my skin felt moisturized and fresh. And it didn't cause a breakout! The smell is amazing and a little really does go a long way. Another great product from Aveda!

Updated On: April 27, 2015

I had priced this incorrectly in my previous review. This is actually $36 for 50 ml :)

Maynards Sour Patch Kids