Aveda - Botanical Kinetics Intense Hydrating Rich Creme

Aveda - Botanical Kinetics Intense Hydrating Rich Creme Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 1363 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 12, 2017

This is a great product and it is better than other products I have tried. I definitely recommend this and would buy this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 11, 2017

I use this creme every day and absolutely LOVE it! I ran out of it and couldn't get time to go out and buy it so I even ordered it online! came in 2 days! It makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft. I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone.

September 20, 2016

Très bon produit ! Le prix est élevé par contre. crème riche et très hydratante pour ma peau. Je l'utilise pour crème de nuit! Au matin ma peau semble être en santé.

April 19, 2016

This stuff has worked absolute magic for my skin. I have combination skin and have suffered from acne outbreaks surrounded by dry flaky skin for years, until now! This cream is rich and smells divine, and yet, it's not heavy or greasy, it absorbs quickly and completely leaving behind perfectly hydrated and even toned skin. I am so in love, use this cream 2x every day, when I wake up and before I go to bed at night. I don't think I will ever use another face cream again.