Prestige Item
Aveda Shampure Shampoo Reviews

0.7/5

November 08, 2018

I hate it

It made my hair feel nasty, it dried my hair out, smells horrible, it’s freakign ridiculous how much there products cost! RIP OFF!!! Just saying suave professionals made my hair feel better than aveda! It’s horrible do not buy it!

October 05, 2018

Smells great, soft hair

Expensive but this shampoo leaves my hair soft and smells great. Bonus is that it’s made from natural ingredients! One of the better shampoos that I’ve used.. just wish it was less costly

April 15, 2018

This shampoo is an absolute must have!!

I have been using this shampoo for some time now and I just love it! Aveda products are a staple in my beauty regime and the Aveda Shampure Shampoo is no different. It leaves my color treated hair looking shiny, healthy, beautiful and amazingly scented!

March 19, 2018

Shampure is my pick me up shampoo

Wow, shampure shampoo has the most amazing scent. It is a bit costly, so I call it my “treat shampoo”. When I use it I feel like I am being pampered at the salon or spa. I wish that it was not so expensive, so I could justify using it every day.

February 05, 2018

Smells heavenly

This shampoo is great! Smells just like the aveda salons, and works well to clean my hair without leaving it feeling dry. The scent lingers but only gently and my scalpnhas been less dry and itchy since using this.

January 11, 2018

Hard using anything else

this Is the MOST intoxicating of all the Aveda scents. I have been using shampure and only shampure for ten years I have many allergies some of which are environmental which make finding safe beauty products quite difficult. Fragrance free is not always the answer for those of us with allergies. YES, it’s true it is quite pricey... what I do is buy the salon sized bottles the store will provide you with a pump and it honestly lasts me almost two years I have very thick hair but it’s never longer than my shoulders and shampoo about three times a week (for reference). It leaves your feeling light and residue free which is important for me because I naturally have light coloured hair

June 03, 2017

I bought and used this in University, now when I buy it it brings me back to those days.....the fragrance I mean. It's the most delicious soothing botanical fragrance I wish Aveda would make body products with this. Pricey yes but it lasts forever. It's a gel formula that leaves your hair clean and manageable. I pair it with the conditioner. I always ask for this at Christmas as they offer great gift sets.

April 12, 2017

This shampoo is very expensive, but it really works great. I find it best in the summer months when you want a lighter shampoo. It goes not weigh the hair down a lot, adds volume, removes all oil. I have thick hair and I find a small amount when used with some water really gives you lots of suds. The smell is also great and natural!

March 29, 2017

This shampoo is amazing! Leaves my hair super clean without stripping it, and it smells amazing. It's like a spa treatment in your own shower. Even though it's on the pricey side, I will continue to repurchase this.

March 16, 2017

I've been using Aveda shampure shampoo for a few weeks now. I love the herbal scent - the shampoo itself is scented really strong but it's a fairly soft scent after. My hair and scalp seem really clean without feeling stripped.