Prestige Item
Aveda Shampure Shampoo Reviews

August 16, 2019

Almost perfect

One of my favourite shampoos of all time!
    I truly love this product, and the scent is so soothing, it makes me feel like I’m at the spa!! My hair feels so healthy after I use it! The only con I have is it’s a little on the pricey side, however it’s worth it for this product.

August 13, 2019

i would buy this shampoo again

This shampoo is a go to for me if I want a pick me up. Its smells great, adds body and really cleans your hair. I find it leaves my hair feeling stronger and healthier.

August 01, 2019

Favourite Aveda shampoo

I have Shampure everything! The smell is So fresh and crisp. My hair loves it, i have to wash my hair more but so worth it knowing the ingredients! Love Aveda

0.7/5

November 08, 2018

I hate it

It made my hair feel nasty, it dried my hair out, smells horrible, it’s freakign ridiculous how much there products cost! RIP OFF!!! Just saying suave professionals made my hair feel better than aveda! It’s horrible do not buy it!

October 05, 2018

Smells great, soft hair

Expensive but this shampoo leaves my hair soft and smells great. Bonus is that it’s made from natural ingredients! One of the better shampoos that I’ve used.. just wish it was less costly

April 15, 2018

This shampoo is an absolute must have!!

I have been using this shampoo for some time now and I just love it! Aveda products are a staple in my beauty regime and the Aveda Shampure Shampoo is no different. It leaves my color treated hair looking shiny, healthy, beautiful and amazingly scented!

March 19, 2018

Shampure is my pick me up shampoo

Wow, shampure shampoo has the most amazing scent. It is a bit costly, so I call it my “treat shampoo”. When I use it I feel like I am being pampered at the salon or spa. I wish that it was not so expensive, so I could justify using it every day.

February 05, 2018

Smells heavenly

This shampoo is great! Smells just like the aveda salons, and works well to clean my hair without leaving it feeling dry. The scent lingers but only gently and my scalpnhas been less dry and itchy since using this.

January 11, 2018

Hard using anything else

this Is the MOST intoxicating of all the Aveda scents. I have been using shampure and only shampure for ten years I have many allergies some of which are environmental which make finding safe beauty products quite difficult. Fragrance free is not always the answer for those of us with allergies. YES, it’s true it is quite pricey... what I do is buy the salon sized bottles the store will provide you with a pump and it honestly lasts me almost two years I have very thick hair but it’s never longer than my shoulders and shampoo about three times a week (for reference). It leaves your feeling light and residue free which is important for me because I naturally have light coloured hair

June 03, 2017

I bought and used this in University, now when I buy it it brings me back to those days.....the fragrance I mean. It's the most delicious soothing botanical fragrance I wish Aveda would make body products with this. Pricey yes but it lasts forever. It's a gel formula that leaves your hair clean and manageable. I pair it with the conditioner. I always ask for this at Christmas as they offer great gift sets.