Prestige Item
JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo Reviews

A gentle cleanser that won’t strip your strands and doubles the life of your hair color’s vibrancy and longevity. The breakthrough technology helps preserve color and protect against future damage all at the same time.

Doubles the life of hair’s color vibrancy
Repairs and strengthens damaged hair
Reduced breakage by 65% after just one use
Instantly increases shine by nearly 50%

You may also like JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Conditioner, JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Glossing Oil, and JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray

October 22, 2020

J'ai bien aimer le resultat

Je recommande vraiment,ce produit a littéralement changé ma vie,que ce soit le temps gagné chaque matin,durant la journée. La joie de vivre refait surface ainsi que la brillance!

October 15, 2020

Salon quality

I received this as a part of the ChickAdvisor review club and have been enjoying using it. This is a low end salon quality product that leaves my hair light and smooth and very clean. I like that it's safe for color treated hair. Would recommend!

October 13, 2020

Would definitely purchase again.

I got this product free from chick advisor and it will definitely be something that I purchase again! I loved how light the shampoo was on my hair and the texture. It smelt very nice and really got a lather.

October 13, 2020

very nice

i like the formula of this shampoo. it cleans the hair very well and it leaves it feeling very soft and healthy. i highly recommend it. if you have colored hair, it helps keeping the color longer!

October 12, 2020

Is the big wow for my kids hair

This stuff is really amazing. It makes my kid's hair silky soft. I would recommend this to anybody that I saw in the hair department why was there. Send me a case of it please debut

October 11, 2020

Beauty

I got this product free as part of a chickadvisor campaign and I’d say it smells great and does a great job hydrating but I’m not sure if it helps keep the colour. I find you have to use a product for quite some time to figure that out.

October 10, 2020

Smells SO good

I absolutely love the scent of these products. They aren't overpowering like some others but still a great scent. Shampoo cleans my hair effectively without drying out my locks.

October 10, 2020

Great for colored hair

I received this product for free complementary from chick advisor. I love Joico as it’s a great Salon quality product that you can use at home. The colour therapy colour protecting shampoo helped preserve my colour without gradually fading it which a lot of other shampoos do I also noticed that it helps repair my damaged hair after a few uses. This is a great salon quality product that you can use at home. My hair has been coloured but I haven’t found a good way to help restore and protect it for a longer lasting color unit now! I will purchase this product and the rest of the line with colour therapy in the future as it’s affordable and reliable.

October 06, 2020

Merveilleux!

J'ai pu essayer gratuitement le shampooing grâce a chickadvisor.

Et maintenant se shampooing est clairement mon nouveau meilleur ami !

Il laisse les cheveux instantanément plus doux plus soyer même avant le rinçage! Il est incroyable!

October 06, 2020

Bonjour changement de saisosn

Quelle vague de douceur ce produit. Un gros wow! La texture, l'odeur et la qualité qu'il offre à mes cheveux est extraordinaire. Une belle sensation d'hydratation, sans laisser de lourdeur à ma chevelure. Un plus à vous procurer assurément surtout avec le changement de saison... une hydratations qui porte bien son nom