4.1/5
AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

March 13, 2019

Best product!

This aveeno leave on mask is just simply amazing, my skin has never looked better, I recommend this to my mom and her skin has reduced in age, this is just simply amazing!

February 19, 2019

Love this!

I was excited to try this as it has had such great reviews. First off the scent is great! I was a little confused at how much to apply but decided on slightly more then I would a moisturizer was a good idea. After the first few applications I noticed an improved skin texture and softness and I am sure it even looked brighter! I’m excited to keep using this to see how my skin improves even more!

February 13, 2019

Good

I highly recommend this stuff.Feels so good on skin.Smells amazing and noticed a change in my skin.I would keep buying this 100%.I love all aveeno products and thank you all for making a great product.

February 12, 2019

Long term use very effective

Glass of wine a
    Book and a date with my aveeno ageless mask!Great product must use continuously in order to see results! Helps with bags and crows feet ! My mother sister and I All use this product great for a skin routine !

December 18, 2018

I would recommend this product.

I think this product it wonderful. The smell is great my skin is so soft and feels amazing. I've only used it a few times and my skin already looks great. I am starting to get fine lines which is why I figured I'd try this and from my experience with it I will definitely be buying again

July 04, 2018

easy to use

this leave on mask is a treat for myself. it's so easy to use, spread a thin layer on the face and leave it on overnight. next day, my skin feels smooth and moisturized. good product

June 20, 2018

Love this product!

It made my skin feel smooth and healthy! It also made it look softer and not as dry as well. Aveeno is my favorite skin care brand because it helps my eczema heal and it makes me feel super soft. The facial products are the best in my opinion because I feel like they actually work!

May 02, 2018

J adore se produit.. A recommander

Bonjour j ai essayer le nouveau aveeno absolutely agess .. des la première application j ai ressenti un effet de fraicheur sur ma peau puis un eclat vraiment éclatant je ne pensais pas que sa ferais vraiment mon affaire mais oui et je le recommande vraiment

May 02, 2018

Makes skin plump and reduces texture!

My skin looked amazing after using this mask. I used it about three times within the week and my skin was firmer and more hydrated. It's one of the better moisturizers I've used. It's incredibly lightweight and can easily be worn under makeup.

My only criticism is that they should explain that the product isn't a wash off mask like I thought it was.

See my mini review in my Trial/Try On Haul on my Youtube channel: coffeegirl18

I received complimentary product for my honest review,

1.8/5

April 30, 2018

Disappointed with the product

I was excited about trying this as I’m starting to get fine lines. I seen no difference between using this product or not using it. I wasn’t keen on the smell or how it felt on my skin. I’ve used washes and masks in the past but this felt..different, for lack of a better word.
    I definitely would not buy this and do not think it is work the price.