AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

August 15, 2019

An amazing product!

This product was absolutely amazing. Since I don't usually use Aveeno products for my face, it was a greatly beneficial product that both me and my friend enjoyed!

April 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Vogue

Je le achèterai car ces une tres bonne mark Il es doux pour la peau et fait du bien moi qui à la peau sensible et sec...Tous le monde me le conseille. Merci.

April 06, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best ever

My skin looks so refreshing after using this mask. It detoxify and nourishes the skin and visibly reduce the look of fine lines. It has a very smooth texture and that is what I love about this mask.

April 03, 2019

I would buy this product again

Love the feeling of my skin after using this! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to everyone. I haven't had a skin like this in a long time! Amazing!

April 02, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Yes I would buy again

I’ve been using the aveeno absolutely ageless leave-on day mask for about 6-7 months now and I love it ,they are always telling me ,I look younger than my age.

March 24, 2019

I loved this product

I felt there was a slight reduction in my lines. I would buy this for sure. Aveeno is excellent brand with good price. It leaves the skin feeling smooth with a healthy appearance.

March 21, 2019

Je suis vraiment satisfaite, le masque fait du bien on se sent jeune dès que l'on le retire. Je dois me praisser à retourner en acheter, car je ne veux pas en manquer! Satisfaite

March 21, 2019

Would definitely buy again!

I wasn't sure about this, but I LOVE Aveeno products. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it or leave me red for hours. Scent didn't give me a headache so another win. Left my skin feeling soft and with a soft glow.
    Would reccomend this to anyone who wants a gentle yet effective mask for anti-aging benefits.

Aveeno always amazing

Love the feeling. I love that it is a leave on mask!!! Also has skin mosturized and clean feeling.my skin is never red or irritated after using there line of beauty products and for someone with sensitive skin Aveeno is alway a good product, with a great price.

March 14, 2019

i have never tried this before but sure would like too ! my face needs a great product like this . i read all the reviews and found them all amazing .