AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

Brighter skin!

Thank you for letting me try this product. It’ll be a regular part of my routine. It goes on so easily and absorbs into my skin so easily. It is light and smells great but not overpowering in any way. I look forward to seeing more results as I continue to use it.

Love this product!

I was given this to try in exchange for my opinion.
    I had never used a leave on mask so I was a bit skeptical.
    When you first open it you notice this wonderful but not overpowering fragrance. the texture was not too thick and easy to apply, you don't need a lot. I used it at night and noticed in the morning how much softer my face felt and looked brighter. I cut back on my daily moisturizer a bit as my face didn't feel as dry.
    I am definitely buying it again, I think the price is worth it.
    Thanks!
    #Igotitfree

3.2/5

April 11, 2018

nice moisturizer but not a mask

i received this as a part of a chickadvisor program to try for free for my honest opinion and i was pleasantly surprised with the way it made my skin feel. it was soft and smoother. my usual redness was diminished greatly and my wrinkles were less noticeable. i liked that it wasnt heavy feeling on the skin but i do not feel that this was a mask but more of a nightly cream.i did not notice an increase in facial plumpness. i might purchase again

1.5/5

April 11, 2018

What is AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS LEAVE-ON MASK?

I was excited to try the AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS LEAVE-ON MASK, but when I got it, there was really no explanation as to what it was suppose to do. All it said was it was a leave on mask, and to apply as needed. Needed for what? It wasn't clear to me if it was to help with fine lines, moisturize, fight signs of aging such as age spots, or something else all together. I used the leave on mask at night, basically as a night moisturizer. I did not see any improvement in my skin in anyway. So no, I would not recommend this product.

April 11, 2018

Ce produit est vraiment parfait, on peut l’utiliser comme masque de nuit ou encore comme crème de jour avec protection pour Le Soleil il est vraiment polyvalent.

April 11, 2018

Love Aveeno, but this product fell short🧐

I received Aveeno Absolutely ageless leave-on mask to try for free and was soooooooo excited! I had started seeing the commercial and was so happy to try it because Aveeno is a great brand and anything I have tried from them in the past were great products and so I had high expectations of this product. Unfortunately, I was not as impressed as I had hoped with it. I did not like the texture of the cream that much, it was a bit heavy and its spreadability was not that good, you needed a few pumps to cover the face, and the bottle, being the size that it is, would last maybe a month. It also is not as light as I would like so it felt more like it sat on the skin(had a texture similar to a very light spf cream) instead of penetrating it. Now, one could look past this if it worked but in my opinion it did not in the time frame I used it. It was slightly moisturizing, but I did not see any improvement in texture, fine lines, or brightness of my skin in the 2 weeks I used it. Maybe this is a cream/mask where results are seen after 2-3 bottles, but they were not instant for me. My bottle is not finished yet, but I will finish it in hopes to see some improvement because I like Aveeno in general. Depending on the results I may buy another bottle, but for the moment I don’t think it contributes to an overall healthier skin better than other, perhaps even cheaper, heavy creams on the market.

Not bad

I received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion. So first impressions, it smelled really nice, can't say it snelled of blackberries but it was pleasant and not overpowering. Has a nice consistency and is not super thick. I haven't used it every night only now and then as the directions didn't say to and usually with a regular mask you only use it a couple of times per week depending on your skin concern. Even from the first night using it, I did notice the next morning my face was touchable smoother, visibly smoother no but I will continue to use it and see. I'm not used to putting night products on my face, I have combination skin and feels like it blocks my pores a bit at night and feels heavy. Would i pay the price. Not sure. I would have to read some more reviews about the long term results as I have spent the same amount on non 'drugstore' type products that do the same thing.

2.8/5

April 11, 2018

Ok Moisture but not really a mask

This product has a lovely small and goes on very smoothly and works as a nice night time moisturizer. However I would not call it a mask as it does not really work like a mask. It isn't a wash off mask that cleanses or exfoliates, it does not behave like a gommage that dries and is rubbed off for a peel effect, it does not behave like a sheet mask that gives a cooling and deep moisture for the skin. It is simply a moisturizer. It is nice, but not as rich as a night moisturizer as I normally use. Not a bad product for use as a light moisturizer and it has a very very nice smell.

Updated On: April 11, 2018

Opps - I forgot to mention - #gotitfree :)

Vraiment surprenant!

Ce produit est vraiment surprenant! Depuis que je l'ai essayé he l'utilise matin et soir! Il hydrate parfaitement ma peau sans la sensation de peau grasse. Ma peau est douce et je me sens veaiment bien apres l'avoir appliqué! Je vais l'utiliser encore et je vous le recommande fortement Super rapport qualité/prix. Parfum léger!

2.8/5

No visible effect

My main concern for my ageing skin is it’s plumpness and moisture. This product doesn’t address those issues very well. I would layer it with my usual serum and moisturiser but didn’t notice any difference nor did I feel that it added any additional moisture to my face. And as a result, I didn’t notice any extra brightness or smoothness to my skin.

It had a light and pleasant fruity scent and the texture is quite light, making it an unobtrusive leave-on mask.