Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 302 in Facial Exfoliators

June 29, 2017

Works great for my sensitive, acne-prone skin! Helps to give

I have extremely sensitive, acne-prone skin and many products just make my skin worse. This is one of the few scrubs that I can actually use every day and it does NOT break me out or irritate my skin.

Plus, it really does help to gradually brighten my complexion and give a more radiant look. It will not happen overnight, but with regular use, you will see a difference. It took a couple months for me with daily usage (once a day - most of the time in the shower).

I love the consistency and how gentle the scrub is. I don't have to worry about it agitating my skin or any active breakouts, which in turn often causes, even more, breakouts. No, this isn't for everyone, but it has been great for me.

June 23, 2017

Good for daily light exfoliation

I usually use this every day or 2 in winter when I get more dry skin. It's not strong enough for a good weekly deep exfoliation but it's nice to use in the morning on bad skin days to get rid of dried skin and to even out skin texture a bit.

2.3/5

May 26, 2017

I used it a few times a week for a while and found that Its ok for a basic exfoliant but i definitely dont feel like it did anything to brighten my skin at all

May 24, 2017

I have tried many, many face washes. This is by far the best I have ever tried. Since I've first purchased it 2 years ago it is the only one I constantly repurchase. Every time I run out I go to the store and buy it again. I first purchased it on sale, but after trying it once I ALWAYS purchase it full price, even though it is more expensive than others.

What it says it does is true. It evens my skin tone and I literally become more radiant in my face after using it the very first time.

I have such weird skin, super dry sometimes and oily others, and I have some acne scars. This is the only one I have ever tried that fixes all of that. It evens everything out and my face is so smooth and ready for the day, whether I apply makeup to my face or not, or any other product. I don't have to use toner or moisturizer after using this face wash.

I would give this 100/100 if I could.

It smells so fresh also, I look forward to using it every morning and every night.

May 13, 2017

I LOVE this scrub it has an amazing smell and exfoliates extremely well! I would definitely use it again.. Only problem is I can't find it anywhere now.

May 12, 2017

Love this face scrub! It's gentle enough to use every day without causing further breakouts! Yes, even though I'm 57 years young, I still get the dreaded pimple... more than I'd like! My face feels clean and not dry after using this. I tend to wait until it's on sale before buying.

January 20, 2017

I think this is a great product that leaves your skin fresh after a long day of work. Its little beads help clean the face better but tend to dry your face. So make sure to apply moisturizer to your face after washing it.

July 06, 2016

I have sensitive skin and this product does the deep clean for me without the irritation.
    The scent is mild. The scrub is gentle. The price is well worth it.
    If you're looking for a basic scrub that does the job, this is it.

September 24, 2013

Love the smell, it is pleasant aromatherapy as I exfoliate. It does what it says, sloughs away dead skin, leaving my face feeling fresh, and bright! I love it, haven't had any problems with my skin since using this, I have combination aging skin.

May 09, 2012

I love this cleanser because it gently exfoliates. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, yet my face feels soft and squeaky clean when I use it. Furthermore, this cleanser does not dry my skin out at all. The scent is light and very pleasant. I'm very sensitive to strong scents so this is important to me. This product is oil-free, soap-free,hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic. Other exfoliating skin care products I have used in the past are not gentle enough to use daily, but this one is. My skin doesn't really feel clean unless I use an exfoliating product, so I'm really happy that I can use this one every day.