Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

April 30, 2020

Wonderful product

Love this product
    So effective and smells sooo good
    I love it.it polish my skin and has good effect on my dry skin.i would recommend this product for my friends as well

April 30, 2020

I'm always weary of these but LOVE

Okay so whenever I see "face polish"I get intimidated, I don't want something too aggressive that ruins my face more than it helps but this was awesome! Effective but not too harsh!

I definitely saw a difference after my second use, my skin looked amazing when I paired it with the moisturizer

April 29, 2020

Summer ready!

A great daily scrub to keep in the shower. My skin was noticeably smoother after using and felt fresh. I used this in combo with the skincare line and i feel my skin did look more glowy and radiant.

April 28, 2020

Worth the price

I was fortunate and #gotitfree and was able to give it a whirl. I used this second most (after the moisturizer with SPF). My skin felt a little smoother after using it, I don't know that my skin got brighter or it was just the micro polish in it combined with scrubbing at my face that left it that way - definitely left it a bit smoother though. The value is there so I might buy again but it didn't overwhelm me.

April 27, 2020

Too shiny

Compare to the cream, it made my face glitter, I love glitter but under the sun, it makes it shine even more which I don't like due to comments I received, overall it's a nice product

April 27, 2020

Dull skin no more

I incorporated the Neutrogena Bright Boost collection as a part of my regular skin care routine.

I love that the product is not to harsh on my skin. I am not a fan of heavy exfoliatiors as they can easily damage the surface of the skin. I used this with my silicon facial tool and this product left me pleasantly surprised. This left my face feeling refreshed and the texture was very smooth.

I really liked the formula of this product but my only issue with it was the smell. Out of all the Bright Boost collection I felt that this had the strongest smell, which I know is not well suited for everyone.

I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family because of the brightening and the way it left my skin feeling. The price point of this cream is really reasonable in comparison to the rest of the industry as well.

I absolutely love the packaging and colouring as well.

April 26, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Gentle Exfoliating Polish

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. Out of whole brightening neutrogena line, this has to be my favourite product. It’s a gentle exfoliating cream that doesn’t dry out my skin. 10/10 would recommend!

April 26, 2020

One of The Best Micro Polish Cleaner!!

I love how gentle this exfoliating cleanser is it'sjot rough at all. This micro polish leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I will definitely purchase amd recommend to my friends and family.

April 25, 2020

A new staple!

Regular exfoliating is a must in my skin care regime and I am always on the hunt for a good exfoliator. I was so happy to see that this product contains glycolic acid and mandelic acid - both which are extremely beneficial for your skin. My skin had been feeling extremely dull and needed reviving so I tested this out twice a week. I began to see results after one week. When I say my skin glowed, I mean it GLOWED. It literally sloughed off all the dead skin and rough texture from my face. It is gritty and goes on creamy so make sure to wash your face with a cleanser and remove all makeup before using this. I will be running, not walking, to the store to buy this once it runs out. Ladies, give this a chance!

I received this product for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree

April 24, 2020

J'aime bien

NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST RESURFACING MICRO POLISH est une crème micro-nettoyante. Je ne l'utiliserais probablement pas sans un autre savon pour le visage parcontre, il rend la peau incroyablement lisse au touché instantanément et nettoie en profondeur. J'ai bien aimé