AVEENO Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free Reviews

This patented Triple Oat formula with shea butter extract relieves and soothes itchy, extra dry skin, and is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to provide lasting protection from skin dehydration. This breakthrough lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore lipids and essential moisture to skin. Rich, yet fast-absorbing, it contains no added fragrance and is good for even sensitive skin.

November 15, 2020

Love this !!

I LOVE LOVE this. My holy grail lotion after I take a shower or even I use it as a makeup primer base. This is great for dry sensitive skin which I’m prone to in the winter or due to frequent hand washing. Also it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. Just nice and supple.

November 15, 2020

Good on sensitive skin

This moisturizer is good quality, fragrance free, and very gentle on sensitive skin. Moisturizer nicely. I will be buying this again. Makes my skin feel very soft

October 30, 2020

Value for money

This body has worked wonders for my sensitive skin. Being sans fragnance it does not irritate the skin unlike others lotions. Hydrates and soothes my itchy dry skin. Staple product for my vanity.

October 25, 2020

great

i love all aveeno products!! they consistently keep my skin soft, and free of dry patches. the prevent my eczema from forming. the bath soak saved my when i had shingles.

October 05, 2020

Such a relief

This skin relief moisturizing body lotion is a life saver, it does keep my skin smooth and moisturized. It’s not greasy at all. Aveeno brand is the brand I like. Good value for your money

June 18, 2020

LOVE THIS!!!

This is such an amazing product for the skin regardless if you live in a warm or cold temperature climate. I first used this when i had the chicken pox and because of its oatmeal base, its so good for the skin. Doesn't leave oily residues and it can be applied on top of a sunscreen which removes the excess oil from the face

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Great smelling and great results

I get very dry skin on my hands in the winter periods. This product is a thick creamy one that I leave to soak into my skin. It smells great and gives me long lasting relief from the dry skin and clears it up instantly. Also great to use on my young nephew when he gets bad eczema too and clears that up instantly, without being too painful to apply to his skin like other moisturising creams

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Moisturing

This does live up to the hype. Very moisturing. The only nag is the price point which has stopped me from re-purchasing. Also, has a kind of “organic smell” but so worth it.

Not My Fave

I was not really impressed by this lotion. I have dry hands in the winter and was recommended this Avenno lotion. Unfortunately I find it leaves my hands very oily.

October 27, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Great for sensitive skin

I live this moisturiser. It is so good at soothing my eczema and I use it everyday. I love that it has no fragrance to it and is a great texture. The size of the bottle is great too. It’s the only moisturiser that works well for my skin and keeps me hydrated for longer than other moisturisers.