Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 91 in Skin Care

June 15, 2017

I wouldn't buy another brand of location for my daughter

It was the best lotion I have ever used for my daughter. The smell of it calms the whole household down. We put it on her every night before she goes to bed. She's been an amazing sleeper since we started

June 07, 2017

I have very sensitive skin, and this is the only product that will not irritates my face. I use this as my face lotion and now my new born and husband are using it too. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny.

May 15, 2017

The Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Baby Lotion really helped while my nephew couldn't sleep, especially during teething. This lotion truly made him calm down and relax, and sleep! It is a life saver! I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone.

May 11, 2017

I recommend this lotion to anyone with a dry skin. I normally used it after shower and every night before going to sleep, and my skin feels smoother and I like the smell too.

May 05, 2017

LOVE this lotion! Smells amazing and does wonders for my dry skin as well as my 3 week old's dry skin. Non-greasy, absorbs quickly. My skin tends to be sensitive and my hands just love this. It might be a "baby" focused lotion, but I not only use it on my baby, I use it on myself every day.

January 20, 2017

amazing lotion for a baby. I use it for my little one for about three months already. it's soft, moisturizes skin, prevents dryness, leaves skin nice and soft. My husband put it on his back once and he really liked the feelings after i. he said that his back isn't itchy how it feels sometimes. so, I'm very sure that my baby likes it too! Also I like how it baby's skin feels after using the lotion.

January 18, 2017

I love this product. My 3 month old had very dry skin, no lotions were working Until I picked up the Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Baby Lotion. My 3 month olds skin has not been clearer! So happy !

August 15, 2016

This lotion is extremely gentle and the fragrance is very light. I've been using this on my daughter since she was born and we have never had any issues with it. We use it at night after her bath (we also use the Aveeno Calming bath) and it always seems to help her relax and sleep better. On the nights we haven't used it, she seems to be a bit more restless! Definitely recommended - works wonders!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo