Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 87 in Skin Care

January 20, 2017

amazing lotion for a baby. I use it for my little one for about three months already. it's soft, moisturizes skin, prevents dryness, leaves skin nice and soft. My husband put it on his back once and he really liked the feelings after i. he said that his back isn't itchy how it feels sometimes. so, I'm very sure that my baby likes it too! Also I like how it baby's skin feels after using the lotion.

January 18, 2017

I love this product. My 3 month old had very dry skin, no lotions were working Until I picked up the Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Baby Lotion. My 3 month olds skin has not been clearer! So happy !

August 15, 2016

This lotion is extremely gentle and the fragrance is very light. I've been using this on my daughter since she was born and we have never had any issues with it. We use it at night after her bath (we also use the Aveeno Calming bath) and it always seems to help her relax and sleep better. On the nights we haven't used it, she seems to be a bit more restless! Definitely recommended - works wonders!

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions