Aveeno bodywash Reviews

February 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best body wash for sensitive skin

I really have itchy and sensitive skin particularly in winter and this bodywash let my skin soft and fresh the best body wash and love all aveeno products

August 06, 2018

J'adore

Ce produit bodywash d'aveeno est très doux pour ma peau sensible. J'adore l'odeur qui reste longtemps et il référaishant. J'adore son texture également.

August 06, 2018

I keep on buying

Aveeno is really good on my skin. It doesn't break me out, and it cleans without drying me out. I love the smell, and love that it's natural. I keep buying.

May 23, 2018

Amazing

I have ecxema and all other body wash I tried just made it worse and dried my skin out. Aveeno is gentle but effective. It kept my skin soft and moist.

May 14, 2018

Gentle on skin, highly reccommend

This body wash is very moisturizing and cleanses well. Love it, especially during the winter months when my skin gets more dry. Value is great and conveniently available for purchase at my local store.

May 06, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Perfect for sensitive skin

I buy this consistently as I have very sensitive skin. It’s inexpensive and works well. It is gentle, non drying and has a fresh scent. I love fancy scents and brands but Aveeno is my standby, nothing fancy just a quality product!!

March 26, 2018

Aveeno products are great for your skin

Aveeno keeps your skin moisturized all day. It’s hydrates your skin and the price is not bad. I love this body wash. I also like that it’s unscented. This is my go-to body wash

March 20, 2018

Perfect parings!

Aveeno body wash gel is another one of my all time favourite products. This gel leaves your skin soft and smooth again without the feeling of residue or oily skin. This pairs perfect with Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. You will find a bottle in every bathroom!

March 18, 2018

Ive been buying this product for over a year

It's the only body wash that does not sting my legs when I wash them after I have shaved. The one bad thing ia the cap sometimes doesnt work properly. As in you have squeeze really hard for so little comes out. I have just come to the habbit of taking the tops off when I purchase them like that.

March 16, 2018

Best of the best

I tried a lot of different bodywash but the most effective and useful i've ever tried is aveeno bodywash. I love the smell and the moisture i feel every time i use it. I'll always use and forever be grateful that i tried this product.