AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm Reviews

Only AVEENO®  has harnessed the soothing power of ACTIVE NATURALS®  colloidal oatmeal to create a protective balm that intensely moisturizes and helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema without leaving a greasy feeling behind. This unique formula helps strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier and helps prevent recurrence of dry, itchy skin from eczema. It’s gentle enough for everyday use on sensitive skin.

Seule la marque AVEENOMD  exploite le pouvoir apaisant de l’avoine colloïdale ACTIVE NATURALSMD  pour mettre au point un baume protecteur qui hydrate intensément et aide à soulager la sécheresse, l’irritation et la démangeaison cutanées dues à l’eczéma, sans laisser de fini gras. Cette formule exclusive aide à renforcer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau et à prévenir la peau sèche qui démange. Elle est suffisamment douce pour l’emploi quotidien sur la peau sensible de bébé.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 21, 2018

Eczema Reliefs is Possiblek Zaza z

Aveeno is one of ny favorite brands of all times. All of Aveenos products are amazingnk. This one in specifically for ecsema. Eczema is a very irritating skin cond. With regular care and the help with Aveeno it clears up any outbreak you may be experiencing.

September 18, 2018

Amazing.

My daughter has pretty bad eczema, especially in the winter. We use this after every bath, and sometimes multiple times a day. It has helped her skin so much!

September 17, 2018

AVEENO ECZEMA CARE ITCH RELIEF BALM

My daughter has had eczema since she was a baby and nothing has helped. The doctor recommended the Aveeno eczema lotion to try and I am so glad I did! It isnt greasy and goes on nice and smooth. It gives my daughter relief and helps keep her moisturized so the eczema isnt so severe. It is a great product!

July 31, 2018

Soft skin.

Whenever my sons eczema flares up I turn to this lotion ti help sooth his skin. After one application you can already start to see a change and within a few days his skin is again baby soft.

July 17, 2018

The only eczema lotion I use

I've suffered from eczema for the past 10 years. This is the only product I have found that relieves any of the symptoms, though does not eliminate them. I have spent hundreds of dollars on prescriptions and other lotions and my search stopped here five years ago.

July 16, 2018

Works well especially for roseola

My little one got roseola and after that chick pox. The eczema cream and oatmeal bath helped her with the itching a lot. they helped soothe her. We would be applying the cream 4 to 5 times a days and she would calm down after that. I would recommend this.

July 07, 2018

Love It

I love this product helps with eczema but it is very expensive. I have had eczema alomost all my life this really helps with soothing eczema when it is inflamed and irritated.

June 23, 2018

Perfect for dry skin

This product was recommended to me from my doctor for the excema under neath my eyes. After applying every night for 2 months, the excema has disappeared and I use it on a daily basis. Perfect for people with light excema who don't want to rely on topical medication or just for dry skin!

June 02, 2018

The best stuff for extremely dry irritated skin

I purchased this after seeing it was on sale at Superstore and since I have extremely dry and itchy skin at times, I have tried many different products.
    This is super emolliant and hydrating. It get rid of itchiness and irritation in areas. It also helped on my legs and bikini line after shaving and prevented a rash. I have already recommended it to several friends! The one drawback is that it takes a long time to sink in but it's not overly sticky or fragrant which is good.

May 26, 2018

Aveeno Eczema Care Cream

I’ve had eczema prone skin since I could remember! I’ve tried sooo many antibiotic creams but not really much luck which would work long term! When I came across this product I had to try it and I was impressed!!!