AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm Reviews

Only AVEENO®  has harnessed the soothing power of ACTIVE NATURALS®  colloidal oatmeal to create a protective balm that intensely moisturizes and helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema without leaving a greasy feeling behind. This unique formula helps strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier and helps prevent recurrence of dry, itchy skin from eczema. It’s gentle enough for everyday use on sensitive skin.

Seule la marque AVEENOMD  exploite le pouvoir apaisant de l’avoine colloïdale ACTIVE NATURALSMD  pour mettre au point un baume protecteur qui hydrate intensément et aide à soulager la sécheresse, l’irritation et la démangeaison cutanées dues à l’eczéma, sans laisser de fini gras. Cette formule exclusive aide à renforcer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau et à prévenir la peau sèche qui démange. Elle est suffisamment douce pour l’emploi quotidien sur la peau sensible de bébé.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 15, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great help

This has really helped my son's eczema. He gets a good night sleep now after using this. It's a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay for the good results.

March 10, 2021

Another great find from AVEENO

Ugh aveeno is the best brand for my skin!
    Never gets irritated from any of their products.
    Thanks again for saving my skin aveeno!

A MUST BUY FOR INSTANT RELIEF ON ROUGH SKIN

October 28, 2020

Rich and Soothing

When my baby started getting eczema from the dry winter weather, my paediatrician recommended this balm. It’s pricey but it worked and the tub lasted a while I’d definitely recommend it to other mommas or eczema sufferers

October 25, 2020

soothing

i love all aveeno products!! they consistently keep my skin soft, and free of dry patches. the prevent my eczema from forming. the bath soak saved my when i had shingles. this stuff works!!

October 01, 2020

Good for eczema

Great to use for very dry and chapped skin. Can be sticky but still a better optiin than using Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Has a mild scent to none. Very useful and effective for itchiness due to dry skin.

October 01, 2020

Value for Money

Very useful product; gentle on dry skin; great treatment for eczema; reduces dependence on steroids. The container is very user friendly. It prevents spillage.

2.7/5

August 07, 2020

my daugter says it burns!

My daughter has eczema on her cheeks, arms and behind her knees. I bought this product after reading on its effectiveness. It had an opposite reaction on my daughter. She constantly complained that her skin would "burn" after putting it on. I wouldn't recommend it.

June 20, 2020

My winter holy grail

During Canada winter i always tend to get eczemic. I didn't know what to do with it. Applied natural oils Vasline but they wont help that much. Then i got my hands on aveeno eczema care itch relief balm. It is perfect! When you apply it does give a slight sting in applied area but when you wake the redness is subsided.
    I absolutely love this jar!

June 09, 2020

Effective but a but pricey

My 15 month old is suffering from eczema, I have tried some brands but this one works for him but not 100%. We still need to get prescription from the pedia when he has flares up. The product is good to treat dryness but not severe eczema. And it’s a bit pricey too.

April 20, 2020

This is the best non fragrant medicated lotion

This is without odor and actually soothes itchy dry skin all over the body. This lasts longer than other anti itch creams. It doesn't have an offensive odor and is easily available.