Good

aveeno facial cleansers Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

April 15, 2017

my skin is typically dry, but this product leaves my skin feeling clean, without feeling stripped and dried out. Doesn't lather a lot, but I like that. Has a pleasant not overpowering smell.

April 04, 2017

I like this product overall, it cleanses well and if light. I feel that I have to use a lot to feel it on my face because it won't lather, it is more of a gel you put on your face and rinse. It is a little pricey for the amount I use and I sometimes feel that my face is still oily after using it I've hit the gym. Overall a good morning face cleanser if you have unclogged your pores the night before

August 07, 2016

The Aveno facial cleanser is the best I have found for my face. You only need a little dab in the middle of your hand and you can wash your entire face with it. My skin is always so greasy in the mornings and my face looks dull, without life. After washing with Aveeno, I feel rejuvinated, My face feels so clean and it is nice and clear. It is so soft to the touch. My skin feels tighter on my face. I love the soft scent it has. It is not too harsh. I recommend this product.

July 04, 2016

I like to use these cleansers because I feel the chance of blackheads or pimples are nil. Usin one of these is not harsh on my face and I feel good about using them.