AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Overnight Hydrating Facial Reviews
Ranked #15 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex, it works through the night to deeply hydrate and nourish skin, leaving skin feeling ultra-soft, revived and supple by morning.

À base du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS®, ce produit agit pendant la nuit pour hydrater et nourrir la peau en profondeur et la laisser ultradouce, vivifiée et souple au réveil.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca. You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 second In-Shower Facial

July 26, 2017

Would buy again!

I love the overnight cream! I would definitely buy this product again. I like that it doesn't make me feel like I am weighted down. My face breathes while it is being hydrated.

July 17, 2017

Good for dry skin

This is a lovely, hydrating moisturizer for night time. While it gives a nice dose of moisture, it absorbs quickly and does not feel overly rich or heavy on the skin. The fragrance is pleasant, not too overbearing. In the morning, my skin felt supple and well hydrated. There is a bit of shimmer I'm the lotion which gives you a nice glow.

Unfortunately, while I had a good initial experience with the product, after repeated uses I had a few small clogged pores and bumps. My skin is blemish-prone and this product is heavy on the dimethicones so this may have been the reason for the bumps. However, I gave it to my mom and she absolutely loved it! 5 out of 5 rating from her :)

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

July 16, 2017

Wake up glowing

I was chosen to try the aveeno overnight facial as a part of the product review club #gotitfree . I put it on when I went to bed it was a rich texture and it applied nicely , not sticky or goopy. It absorbed quickly and my skin was soft and hydrated when I woke up

July 15, 2017

Great feeling night cream

I #gotitfree to try from chick advisor review club, and i am thrilled with the results. This overnight hydrating facial is fantastic. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. Using in combination with 60 second in shower facial and it definatley makes my skin brighter. Super easy routine to use and it smells great

July 14, 2017

Deep hydrating and nourishing facial moisturizer

I tried Overnight hydrating facial moisturizer with Aveeno Active Naturals positively radiant 60 second in-shower facial and it works great. After the exfoliating, my skin really needed a deep hydrating and nourishing facial moiturizer and for this purpose, it worked great! I also tried the moisturizer on its own and my skin felt moisturized but little heavy. it has a very subtle scent and I really liked that it's non greasy and fast absorbing so it doesn't leave residue on my pillow when I go to bed. Overall it's a good product.

Overnight Hassle-Free Facial

I was selected to participate in the ChickAdvisor Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer campaign, and I #gotitfree in exchange for an honest review. This moisturizer is a non-greasy facial treatment that deeply hydrates and nourishes your skin while you sleep. It works well into the night, penetrating deep into your skin to bring the much-needed hydration to your face. In the morning when you awake, your skin has gone through a complete tranformation - it is softer, smoother, and a lot more supple. This moisturizer is super lightweight, absorbs really well into the skin, and it takes away all of the hassle of having to go for a facial! I love that you can put this on before going to bed, and have it work for you while you are sleeping - you wake up, and your skin looks radiant! I normally have sensitivity issues with most moisturizers, but I found that with this one, there was nothing for me to worry about. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product, and have already recommended it to all my girlfriends!

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT

Très bonne crème hydratante . La texture est vraiment agréable et le produit est absorbé en quelques minutes ne laissant aucun film gras.Produit doux qui tient ses promesses et que dire de l'odeur très subtile mais combien agréable .A recommander sans hésitation

A master piece

I received a sample of Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer through chickadvisor. My review is honest. It’s worth the hype! When opened, it’s luminous and shiny, then applied it’s smooth and as if you’re applying a drop of water across your entire face. No oil whatsoever and felt like a lightweight filmy facial. I woke up and it was absorbed without any residue or my natural oils pulling through *AWESOME*. It helped to brighten my face and the red spots I had disappeared. My skin was soft and supple with all the benefits of the radiance. I want this in my skin care repertoire ASAP. Side note: make sure you apply this right before bed, I applied it one night about an hour or two before and didn’t get the same productive results.

July 10, 2017

Very nice !

This overnight cream beats a lot of big names in the cream industry. It feels good when you apply it. THe morning after, my skin looks fresh, soft and brighter. I just love it so much

July 08, 2017

Love that you dont have to use it every night!

I was fortunate enough to receive this product for review for free. I loved this product especially because you didn't have to use it every night! and you don't have to wash it off in the morning!! I mean yes you are supposed to wash your face normally every morning but if your anything like me some morning you simply are too busy and forget. Well with this cream unlike so many others it doses not clog your pores and so if you forget to wash your face in the morning your not prone to wake up with pimples witch I loved! It stayed on my face and not on the pillow and I woke up with the softest face softer than a babies bottom ;)