Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment Fragrance Free Reviews
#67 in Remedies

Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment Fragrance Free

The Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment pouches are absolutely amazing. They are gentle on skin and fragrance free as to not cause any type of bad reaction. This bath treatment has helped me improve the look and condition of my eczema, rashes and any skin irritations. It can also be used if you have hives and itchy skin. It has worked wonderfully for our whole family.

I will definitely always keep these in the house to use when needed.

Works wonders

I bought this product after I broke out in a whole bunch of rashes. This stuff literally works miracles. My skin completely cleared up, was soothed, and felt so much better.
    The only downside is that you really need to make sure that you clean your bathtub after using. It has oatmeal in it.
    Another plus is that it is fragrance free, so it doesn't irritate.

August 21, 2017

Great product for calming your skin

I'm in love with this product. It's like pouring oatmeal into your bath. This product is great to anyone with irritated skin due to shaving or insects bites. Not harsh on the skin, this product will give you relief and a clean sensation after use. It a bit pricey but it is very worth is. A friend of mine is using this product ( baby version) because her daughter is suffering from ezcema and this product is giving her all the relief she needs. I recommand this product.

January 16, 2017

I love love love this product. It has a wonderfully light scent and it's so relaxing to add to a bath. I use it once a week and look forward to it everytime.

October 06, 2016

Great product to help with my mosquito bites. Just add to bath water and it is great for my sensitive skin. This is also great to use on kids when they have chicken pox. I am a huge fan of the Aveeno products, especially because they are fragrance free and gentle on my skin. Because they are fragrance free I can also wear any perfume with it, and it won't interfere with other scents!

October 06, 2016

I bought this in the summer for a bad sunburn to my whole body. It relieved my redness and soothed the burning almost immediately. I did find it hard to get the oat powder to dissolve but it may have been because I had to bath in lukewarm water due to the sunburn . I used a whisk in my bath tub and that helped blend it. It is good value at 8 pouches per box and it works out to @ $1.25 a packet. I still have some left and will be using this winter to relief my dry itchy winter skin. I do recommend this product. Also it is fragrance free and hypoallergenic.