AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Designed to help rebalance your dry skin, AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a light and fast absorbing moisturizer shown to:
  • reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week*
  • instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin
  • deeply nourish and strengthen dry skin

With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished to help reveal your natural beauty.*According to Aveeno.ca

You might also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser.

Conçu pour aider à rétablir l’équilibre de votre peau sèche, l’hydratant quotidien AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® avec FPS 30 pour peau sensible est un hydratant léger et à absorption rapide, qui est éprouvé pour :

• atténuer l’apparence de la rougeur et de l’irritation causées par la peau sèche en 1 semaine seulement**
  • aider à apaiser instantanément la peau sensible
  • hydrater intensément et renforcer la peau sèche

Grâce à l’avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et à la grande camomille, deux des ingrédients naturels les plus efficaces et éprouvés pour la peau sensible, cet hydratant quotidien laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante tout en la nourrissant, pour aider à dévoiler votre beauté naturelle**Selon Aveeno.ca

April 16, 2018

Skin care meets sun protection in a non-greasy package

I previously used a different line of Aveeno facial sunscreens some time ago, but switched over to Neutrogena and Ombrelle more recently. Having returned to this re-vamped version of Aveeno sunscreen, I realized that I've been missing out!

In summer months, I tend to wear either sunscreen or foundation/makeup, but never both, as I can't seem to make the two work with one another. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer is the best of both worlds - it combines my daily moisturizer stage of the makeup application routine with sun protection, allowing me to both protect and take care of my skin, while looking good. I'm always wary of moisturizers with SPF, as they often end up being greasy and leaving behind the typical white, sunscreen residue. This moisturizer excelled at not making my face an oily-greasy mess, and as serving as a great base for my foundation. More than that, the SPF protection is at a 30, rather than a paltry 15 (or lower) that many two-in-ones boast. Once summer weather (finally) arrives and the sun is out more, I'll definitely be wearing this for all my daytime events.

I #gotitfree through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Fantastic skin!

#gotitfree I was so happy to be a part of the Aveeno campaign for the Ultra-calming collection. This review is for my ultra-calming moisturizer. I paired this moisturizer with the gel cleanser and what a difference. I have sensitive skin and this worked great, without drying it out, causing redness or irritating it. My skin feels more radiant, even in skin tone, less blotchy and it's an added bonus that it has SPF 30 in it. The only 2 downsides I found was a) I did find it had a touch of an unpleasant scent, like rubber, even though it's supposed to be scent free. My husband said he didn't smell anything, so maybe it was just me and b) it's slightly pricey in my opinion, but as I said it does work great. So, other than that, and those are minor to me, I would certainly recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin looking for a great moisturizer.

Bonne crème hydratante

Updated On: April 16, 2018

La crème Aveeno ultra-calming offre une belle hydratation tout en ayant un FPS. Malgré que je l'ai utilisée pendant une semaine complète, elle a plus ou moins atténuée mes rougeurs. J'ai beaucoup aimé qu'elle soit sans parfum. #cadeau

2.8/5

Feels like sunscreen!

I was excited to try this product when I #gotitfree from #ChickAdvisor because I love to use daily moisturizer with SPF, however I felt that this felt more like a sunscreen than an actual moisturizer. I felt I still had to make sure I put a moisturizer on top especially when applying this under make up. This would be great used alone to the beach because of the high SPF, but probably not for a fancy occasion when you want to wear makeup. Also, it went on white, so make sure to take the time to blend it into the face when applying.

Would Use Again

I like this product.it works well taking away my unclean skin without the redness.but it goes on like sunscreen, it needs to be rubbed in more.otherwise it's good and it works.

Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer

I got a bottle of the AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 for free. This is a gentle moisturizer for sensitive skin. I like the fact that it has SPF 30. Overall I like this moisturizer. The price is reasonable.

Great as an SPF...

After using this moisturizer daily for two weeks now, I have mixed feelings... It is a great sunscreen and definitely does a great job at blocking the harmful effects of the sun. So for that purpose, it's great! As a daily moisturizer, I found it to be a bit thick, with a white cast that is not uncommon for a sunscreen. I was able to cover the white cast with makeup, however I found throughout the day that at least on my normal/combo skin it was a little heavy feeling and my face looked greasy. On the positive side, it didn't break me out or irritate my skin, it was very hydrating and I like that the formula is fragrance free. Overall, I really did enjoy the product, I would just use it differently. I think this SPF would be best used on days when I'm not wearing makeup, or very minimal. If you have very dry skin you might really enjoy this SPF. As I said, it does work well as a sunscreen and for that reason I would purchase aging and will be taking this with me on an upcoming Carribean vacation. (This product was sent to me for review by Chick Advisor)

1.8/5

Not for dark skin

I put this on my face and noticed that I had a while powdery film on my face. It was itchy and sticky and left my face feeling clammy. The product literally sat on top of my skin and did not absorb into it. I would classify this product as an Aveeno fail. One thing I can attest to is the sun won't get through this bad boy....

Updated On: April 17, 2018

#gotitfree
    Maybe I could use this as sunscreen and mix it into my skin lotion...

AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30

I recently got the opportunity from Chickadvisor to test out the Aveeno Ultra-calming daily moisturizer for free to give my honest opinion. The moisturizer is definitely light weight and it has a nice scent, however if you have deep skin tone expect to get a white cast, I am assuming it due to the sun screen. I love how you don't have to use a lot, 1-2 pump is enough. I checked Walmart and it's retailing for $19.97, which is a reasonable price. If you have sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it.

It was okay.

Aveeno Ultra Calming daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a good moisturizer if you really have sensitive skin.

It doesn’t have the harsh smell of sunscreen. The consistency though is quite thick. It has SPF 30 and it is just right for me. It applies well But doesn’t absorb quickly. I usually had to wait a fe more minutes for me to be able to apply my make up.

So I guess it is not suited for wearing under make up. I have used other products that are thinner in consistency and blends really well.

It’s an okay product for someone who don’t want a lot of SPF on their sunscreen. It is very gentle on skin though so really great for what it’s made for.

I can’t say it toned down any redness on my face. I walk my dog everyday and it makes my face really warm that I feel like I’m burning up. So I dunno.. maybe it’s thd weather but since I started using this my face just gets warm easily.

I’d say I’d still recommend it to people with sensitive skin or hates the smell of sunscreen like me.

▪️This product was given to me for free by Chickadvisor.