AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Designed to help rebalance your dry skin, AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a light and fast absorbing moisturizer shown to:
  • reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week*
  • instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin
  • deeply nourish and strengthen dry skin

With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished to help reveal your natural beauty.*According to Aveeno.ca

You might also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser.

Conçu pour aider à rétablir l’équilibre de votre peau sèche, l’hydratant quotidien AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® avec FPS 30 pour peau sensible est un hydratant léger et à absorption rapide, qui est éprouvé pour :

• atténuer l’apparence de la rougeur et de l’irritation causées par la peau sèche en 1 semaine seulement**
  • aider à apaiser instantanément la peau sensible
  • hydrater intensément et renforcer la peau sèche

Grâce à l’avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et à la grande camomille, deux des ingrédients naturels les plus efficaces et éprouvés pour la peau sensible, cet hydratant quotidien laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante tout en la nourrissant, pour aider à dévoiler votre beauté naturelle**Selon Aveeno.ca

Light and Fresh

This mositurizer was light and smooth. My skin felt fresh and smooth. I don't know if the SPF is really needed, but its's an extra bonus to have in the product, especially with these werid weather conditions in Canada. Price is great along. It felt nice when usingthe product, sicne it felt like I was making my skin healither.

1.8/5

Too Greasy!!!

I didn't like this moisturizer. It felt way to greasy. I wouldn't recommend it for daily use, but would keep it in my purse just in case. The only good thing about it is that it is a small bottle. Yes it did reduce redness and made my skin look more even toned but I just didn't like the feel of the moisturizer on my skin.

Great day cream

I loved this day cream, I have been using it for just over a week and I will continue to use it until the bottle is empty. This will be my new day cream i love how it makes my skin feel and the non offensive scent. I #gotthisfree to test out. I would not have purchased this, but since I got to try it out I will use it again and again. Being able to try this first with out spending money made the difference for me.

April 16, 2018

It works, but no better than other Aveeo products

I received Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 free to try from ChickAdvisor.

I like Aveeno products in general. They tend to be price appropriate, well made and not scented, which are all important to me. This is no different. This thick, rich moisturizer helped sooth my winter-dry skin, and was my first step to my regular makeup routine daily. It has no scent at all, being fragrance free, which is awesome, especially this time of the year, when my allergies are acting up because of snow mold! My skin felt hydrated all day and it gave a smooth palate for my foundation. I love that this has an SPF of 30 in it, as sun care is very important to me. As for the price, being about $20, this is about average for Aveeno products. I have to say, though, the moisturizer with SPF 15 in it is a larger bottle for the same price.

Would I use it again, yes, but only if the other moisturizer is out of stock, as it's cheaper and very much similar.

SPF product

I was part of ChickAdvisor club and received AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30. The smell was very pleasant. Texture is smooth. Effectiveness - my skin was smooth and not greasy. SPF - not sure about effectiveness as we didn't have much sunny days.

great one-step moisturizer

I received this free from ChickAdvisor for a non-biased review.

this is a great moisturizer. It kept my typically dry skin feeling moisturized all day (a lot of moisturizers out there don't keep my dry skin moisturized). I love the fact that this has SPF 30 already in it.
    While I typically use a separate SPF 50 before adding moisturizer, this is a great 2-in-1. I would definitely take this with me on vacation when I don't like to take everything I own with me in one suitcase!

This did not irritate my dry sensitive skin which is amazing!!! Definitely recommended!

Pratique

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre d'un banc d'essais. Je l'ai essayé pendant une semaine et je l'ai bien aimé. J'ai apprécié qu'il contienne une protection solaire. L'odeur est agréable. Ma peau était douce après l'application. J'ai une peau sensible et elle réagissait bien. Seul bémol, je trouve que le prix est élevé. Malgré cela, je recommanderais cette crème.

April 16, 2018

Skin care meets sun protection in a non-greasy package

I previously used a different line of Aveeno facial sunscreens some time ago, but switched over to Neutrogena and Ombrelle more recently. Having returned to this re-vamped version of Aveeno sunscreen, I realized that I've been missing out!

In summer months, I tend to wear either sunscreen or foundation/makeup, but never both, as I can't seem to make the two work with one another. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer is the best of both worlds - it combines my daily moisturizer stage of the makeup application routine with sun protection, allowing me to both protect and take care of my skin, while looking good. I'm always wary of moisturizers with SPF, as they often end up being greasy and leaving behind the typical white, sunscreen residue. This moisturizer excelled at not making my face an oily-greasy mess, and as serving as a great base for my foundation. More than that, the SPF protection is at a 30, rather than a paltry 15 (or lower) that many two-in-ones boast. Once summer weather (finally) arrives and the sun is out more, I'll definitely be wearing this for all my daytime events.

I #gotitfree through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Fantastic skin!

#gotitfree I was so happy to be a part of the Aveeno campaign for the Ultra-calming collection. This review is for my ultra-calming moisturizer. I paired this moisturizer with the gel cleanser and what a difference. I have sensitive skin and this worked great, without drying it out, causing redness or irritating it. My skin feels more radiant, even in skin tone, less blotchy and it's an added bonus that it has SPF 30 in it. The only 2 downsides I found was a) I did find it had a touch of an unpleasant scent, like rubber, even though it's supposed to be scent free. My husband said he didn't smell anything, so maybe it was just me and b) it's slightly pricey in my opinion, but as I said it does work great. So, other than that, and those are minor to me, I would certainly recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin looking for a great moisturizer.

Bonne crème hydratante

Updated On: April 16, 2018

La crème Aveeno ultra-calming offre une belle hydratation tout en ayant un FPS. Malgré que je l'ai utilisée pendant une semaine complète, elle a plus ou moins atténuée mes rougeurs. J'ai beaucoup aimé qu'elle soit sans parfum. #cadeau