Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #743 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 26, 2017

Not Bad At All..

First off, this line is for those who are intolerant to many products on the market, and i'm extremely happy i didn't break out with this! the formula is lightweight which is great for those with oily skin. All in all, the product is great, the packaging I'm still trying to figure out, if you squeeze too hard it'll spew out- you need to find the right force. This is a little pricey but a little does go a long way.

December 20, 2014

I received this as a sample to try as I have been having problems with hypoallergenic skin.
    I have tried many different creams leading to much frustration because my skin is so sensitive.
    I have been dealing with acne and dry flaky, itchy red skin.
    After cleaning my face at bed time, I applied this cream and went to bed. When I woke, the redness was gone, my acne was calmed down, my face wasn't itchy and my flaky patches were a lot less flaky. I couldn't believe it!
    This cream seems to be a miracle to me; at least for right now!
    After a week of use, my redness, acne and flaky spots are gone; along with the itchiness. I have been dealing with this mess for 15 months! Wish I had found thus sooner!
    I am now looking forward to trying other products in the line.
    It is more expensive that drug store brands ($35 for 100ml) but not as expensive as high end creams. And hey, when you've tried a couple hundred dollars worth of everything else out there trying to sooth your irritated skin; when you find something that works, the price is worth it!