Avent Bottle Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 750 in Bottles

A top pick among parents, Avent bottles are clinically shown to reduce colic. Plus, the soft, naturally shaped nipple encourages baby to latch on in a way that is similar to breastfeeding. Whether you choose reusable bottles or the new Tempo Disposable System, you can rest assured you are giving baby the very best with the flexibility you deserve, from birth and beyond. Easy to sterilize, assemble and use. This set includes three 9-once bottles, each with newborn nipples.

April 03, 2017

Very unhappy, with all the advertising I was expectingg my baby to love this bottle but found that it leaked, and my baby was constantly throwing up and choking and we had the slowest flowing nipple we could get. Not impressed

March 14, 2017

Avent classic bottles are great . I was worried about finding the right bottle for our daughter . We went through a few other ones and then landed on these ones
    No more upset tummies from gas. No more trying to fight with valves and leaking air releases And she likes the nipples .and they have a great selection of flows we have been using the same 9 bottles for 7 months and they still look new and haven't held onto odours . Great price for a durable bottle .

September 10, 2016

I loved this bottle for my baby boy. The shape was easy for him told on to until he was finished with bottle. The nipples are super high quality and have anti gas features without a bunch of extra parts to wash.

February 10, 2016

My baby boy like AVENT bottles, because it was an easy transition, between breastfeeding and bottle du to the shape of the nipple. It is good quality product to use. I like it!

February 08, 2016

Phillips Avent bottles are amazing! They're are many types (natural, glass, colic relief, etc) and they are beyond worth the cost. They can certainly be pricey, but the quality is incomparable.

October 10, 2015

Yikes expensive! But daughter liked them for her first 2 weeks of life. Ended up switching

June 20, 2015

Avent bottles are so amazing and very pricey also. But, they are worth it, they are not made from cheap plastic and are BPA free. They produce less air in the stomach thus reducing so much, if any, spitting up. Our 2nd grandson loved these bottles which I bought to use at our house.

June 19, 2015

I totally loved this brand! The bottles are easy flowing and works just like breastfeeding which keeps baby at ease. Easy to clean!

June 19, 2015

I have tried a few different bottles and Avent are a favourite in this house. Avent bottles do not allow the milk to just pour out, babies have to work to suck it out which is similar to breastfeeding. As a primarily breastfeeding mom, I enjoy using avent bottles as my son can switch back and forth easily!

1.5/5

May 13, 2015

Not a fan of these bottles. The nipple inverts and in turn you have to stop feeding which upsets baby even more.

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad