Phillips Avent baby bottles

Phillips Avent baby bottles Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 751 in Bottles

May 30, 2017

My baby did not like these bottles at all! I found the nipple was way too hard for him to get suction and it was almost like it would pour in his mouth. I prefer drop ins.

May 20, 2017

These are the only bottles that my little one will take after transitioning from breast to bottle.
    Really like how easy they are to use, the milk flow and the ability to transition up in size according to your child's age.
    My only complaint is that they are a bit on the pricey side compared to other bottles out there.

April 26, 2017

I love these bottles. I started off breast feeding my daughter and these bottles made it so easy for her to transition to bottle feeding. A little bit on the pricey side but so worth it

March 07, 2017

Mes deux garçons ont adoré les biberons Avent.
    Je les ai allaité quelques mois et l'introduction du biberon s'est bien passée. L'embout imite bien le mamelon de la femme et il existe plusieurs débits d'écoulement.
    Vraiment 10/10

February 20, 2017

I absolutely love avent bottles. These bottles are really good. They help colic babies. Decent pricing , always go on sale which is even better. Love them

February 16, 2017

Overall these are a really great bottle. Really pleased with the ease of use, the milk flow from the nipple and lack of bubbles. They are easy to clean and very durable.

January 17, 2017

Je trouve que ces bouiteilles sont de très bonnes qualités. Mon petit a jamais eu de problem. Ils sont durable et facile a nettoyer. La tétines se remplace facilement et on peu changer les sortes de tétine selon le besoin de bébés.

November 02, 2016

These bottles worked best for my little one when transitioning from breast to bottle! Not only did they pour slow enough but they also transition up in size according to age group which is good. Great price too!

July 11, 2016

These were the only bottles that we tried that my son liked. The flow wasn't too fast for him unlike another brand we tried. They're a great size and shape, easy to hold. They're easy to clean and store. They're a very good bottle.

July 06, 2016

We were given these as a gift and we love them. My son is 2 months old, breast fed, he took to the bottle right away and it is a nice slow flow. He will go from that bottle to the breast, no issues, no confusion. It's a great set and I highly recommend them.

ashkiefs added a new review for
    Kalaya renew eye