Avent Glass Bottles 9oz Reviews

Good - 0
    1.5/5

January 14, 2018

Milk everywhere

So the avent 9 oz glass bottles are not only extra heavy and breakable but the lid to the bottle doesn't screw on properly so the milk always spills and sometimes it does on my baby! You can't screw the cap on tightly because it just keeps coming undone. Very unsatisfied considering that stuff isn't cheap.

February 27, 2017

I love these glass bottles. They are so easy to clean, and heat. I love that the outside of the bottle is always the same temperature as the inside. The nipple shape works well to transition between breast and bottle. The only thing I would change is the speed of the nipple. The small glass come with slow and these are medium which can be a little quick at times.

July 12, 2016

I purchased six Avent glass bottles as my first baby arrived. I love how sturdy and durable these bottles are (my little one is now 17-months old and all these bottles remain intact!)

The bottles warms up much faster than plastic bottles. And the fact that they are reusable justify the higher prices. My only complaint is that one or two of them occasionally leak under the rim. But I love these bottles anyhow!

September 09, 2014

I cannot say how much i love these bottles they are my favorite and my daughter absolutely loves them. I think she likes it mainly because of the nipple. All my bottles are now being changed to these