AVON Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. For the freshest-looking skin in the morning, make sure you take off all your makeup in the evening. Your skin renews itself at night, and it can't effectively do that unless it's free of all makeup and daily debris. visit avon.ca for more information.

July 14, 2017

gentle way of removing eye makeup

This has for sure become my favourite product for removing my eye makeup, especially mascara.
    Sometimes i find when i use just micellar water to remove makeup that i need to put a lot of effort in removing mascara and i am scared i am damaging my eye lashes.
    But with this product I gentle applying it to my lashes and gently rubbing the product on with a cotton pad, it moistens the mascara so in a few gentle swipes it all comes off.
    However this remover does have a bit of a oily texture so i usually use a cotton pad of micellar water to just remove everything.
    Overall is the best way to effortlessly remover stubborn eye makeup, it is also great for sensitive skin and especially because it is around the eyes, because it does not burn and and SO gentle.
    Will always re purchase this product, and it is SO CHEAP (especially if it is on sale) while lasting a long time, only need a little per use.

2.0/5

May 20, 2017

This product is absolutely terrible, it burns your eyes even if they are closed and makes your skin really red and irritated. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

May 09, 2017

I have been using this product for years. I stock up when they are .99 cents. It really removes my make up very well and leaves my skin around my eyes moisturized.

May 08, 2017

I have been using this makeup remover lotion for at least fifteen years. I am extremely pleased with it because it can even remove waterproof mascara that sometimes can be difficult to remove with other makeup removers on the market. I always stock up when this product goes on sale for $1. The small bottle goes a long way.

May 07, 2017

I love using this make up remover by avon. its easy to use, doesnt leave my eyes feeling itchy or irritated, and its a great price. I have been using this for years and swear by it.

April 06, 2017

this is my go to makeup remover. have been using it for years and find it always works best. usually wait until it is on sale for $0.99, you cannot go wrong with that price!!

April 04, 2017

This product just wasn't right for me. I found it irritated my eyes, so using it wasn't really an option. I wouldn't wrote this product off completely though, it was alright for removing. Foundation.

March 11, 2017

De loin mon démaquillant préféré! Il enlève rapidement et efficacement le maquillage en plus sans laisser de dépôt gras sur la peau. Avec son prix plus que raisonnable, je vous le recommande.

February 28, 2017

Best makeup remover I have ever used! Doesn't irritate my skin like most makeup removers do around my eyes! Light smelling and goes a long way! its very affordable!

February 26, 2017

I have been using this same eye make-up remover since I was 12.
    My mom started me using this stuff and I find it works well. Like all the other eye makeup removers it does leave grease on the surface of your skin but it isn't anything that can't be wiped off with a cloth or baby wipe.
    I have used this stuff and recently tried Vichy stuff, sae effects .. more greasy with the Vichy stuff I was surprised.
    Sometimes you can find this stuff on sale for $.099 cents, I usualy stock up than and I give this in stockings at Christmas.