• Avon SuperFULL Mascara
Amazing

Avon SuperFULL Mascara Reviews

Ranked #782 out of 888 in Mascara

January 04, 2017

This mascara does come with a plastic bristle brush which does not bother me but I did find that the bristles are spaced to little to far apart so it was difficult to build to the volume it claims it should without getting clumped lashes. Overall this product was just more work then I need for a volumizing mascara and thus is why I just won't recommend it over other choice out there.

May 29, 2013

I have very oily skin and this mascara makes me look like I have twice as many lashes as I do and makes them extremely long, without smudging or pooling under my eyes halfway through the day!

September 07, 2011

Not the best product but you get what you pay for.

September 07, 2011

This was one of my very first mascaras when I was in middle school.
    Back then I didn't know how lashes should be, so the result wasn't very good because of the way I would apply it, but this mascara is a very average mascara.
    It lasted me a long time, but the texture was almost drier then normal ones, and the bristles were spread apart and were very thin.
    It is not what I use now, and I doubt I would ever go back to using it, so I wouldn't recommend it just because of how the bristles look and feel