Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

August 15, 2020

I used to love this mascara...

This mascara was always the one you could count on as a cheap but effective stand in for any of the more expensive brands. I purchased some recently and it’s terrible! It ran at the first sign of humidity and I had perma dark lines under my eyes and found myself constantly hitting up the bathroom at work to wipe it. Maybe a bad batch but I won’t be purchasing it again

August 13, 2020

BEST drugstore mascara, hands down

This is an absolute classic, and is every bit worth the hype. You won’t achieve a false lash look, but it’s the best natural length mascara at that price. Compared to other drugstore mascaras, it doesn’t clump or flake up halfway through the day. The application brush also has a great shape with little bristles, I use the brush with other mascaras too just to space out my lashes perfectly.

July 31, 2020

Mascara in a Bind

Ok, the best thing about this mascara is the price. Of many of the products out there, it has always been one of the most affordable. This mascara has been around for a long time, which tells me that people like it. The formula itself is ok, it's the brush that's the problem. It does provide my lashes with enough volume. This is the only reason why it's not at the top of my list - I don't like the brush.

July 29, 2020

Holy Grail beauty

I've been using this product for years. For a while I switched to using too faced better than sex because your girl loves a waterproof mascara. I found this one to clump less but can also have less of a volumizing effect - it's more for length .. make sure you curl those lashes! A solution is that I cleaned my better than sex wand and use it for this mascara and it's PERFECT. A fraction of the price of better than sex too. It also holds up all day!

I wear contact lenses and I can approve this product.

Like any waterproof mascara, it doesn't come off with a regular makeup wipe. Instead I use baby oil to make sure I get it all off and then use a wipe. Or I'll using a cleansing balm to melt it away before I use my cleanser which it gets it off really well.

June 29, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great for the price

I love this mascara because it gives me great length. The only thing I don’t get with this product is volume but that is also because I have the tube that comes with the little brush. Overall great drugstore mascara

2.3/5

June 17, 2020

Didn’t work for me.

Once my lashed could no longer handle eyelash extensions I was on the search for a great mascara. Unfortunately this was not a viable option. I found the coverage minimal and it bled, look elsewhere

June 17, 2020

Premium Product

I have used this product exclusively for a long time. The colours available are great for different occasions. I use the black for evening and the blue or brown for daytime. Comes off easily with soap and water. Contact lens wear approved too!

June 04, 2020

Great Product.

I have used this mascara for years. If you do two applications you can achieve luscious eyelashes. It is very easy to apply, and easy to take off with some soap and water. I find it does not clump and it doesn't look like you have spider legs, and the price is great.

June 03, 2020

Every girl needs this!

This mascara is great. The brush separates your lashes very well, and it does not clump. Very small and compact so it will fit in your purse, easily removed.

May 02, 2020

past favorite

Used this brand for years, it was my favorite.
    small and compact for easy makeup travel kit.
    Easy to apply to lashes
    and easy to remove with soap and warm water.