Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 889 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

April 24, 2017

I decided to give this mascara a go, based on the price, but also because of the positive reviews I have read about it.

Initially I had really high hopes, thinking that it would work just as well as my other mascaras that I paid a lot more for. However, that was not the case. The brush itself is quite lacking, and honestly makes application such a mess. It is very stiff, and so it makes my lashes really clumpy and stick together.
    Just to be clear, I am well able to apply mascara, and I do it carefully, so it was not me making the mess or clumps.

In addition, the smell of this mascara is horrid. Plus, the formula is very cheap in that is does not last all day.

I thought this would be a wonder, something that I would be able to go back to for a cheap price for an effective look, however that is not the case. I am disappointed, but will continue to find my low price item!

April 23, 2017

The one I always go back to!

I think by now everyone is familiar with this mascara in its bright pink tube! It's a real workhorse; goes on great, not clumpy, lasts FOREVER and most importantly, makes your lashes look amazing. It's straight-forward, perfect brush design hits the mark. There's a reason I keep coming back to this one and that's simply because it really works. It's also one of the brands that are genuinely affordable.

I love trying new products so I've tried a variety of new mascaras as they have come out and none of them seem to measure up. They either clump, have poor brush design, smudge...I could go on. Great Lash is just that, great. It is probably the number one item in my cosmetics bag that has a permanent home!

April 23, 2017

I love this mascara it is just another cult classic! The wand really helps to separate the lashes extremely well, and the mascara itself lengthens and provides volume! Something I love about the wand is since, it is small it is perfect for the bottom lashes as well! This product is extremely affordable and I definitely recommend it!

April 20, 2017

My eyes are sensitive and often irritated by mascara. When I applied this one I was pleasantly surprised not only were my lashes long and exaggerated but my eyes were very happy!

April 20, 2017

Love what this does to my lashes. length and volume both! sometimes makes them a little clumpy but overall do a very good job. my go to mascara for everyday use.

April 19, 2017

Ce mascara est un classique. Il fait des beaux cils long et je l'aime bien. La texture n'est pas trop sec ni trop mouiller et il ne fait pas de grumeau. Il s'applique bien et rapidement.

April 18, 2017

Don't be fooled by the cheap looking package! I have been using this product for ages and it still meets my expectations after all these years. It really defines and separates the lashes. Mine are especially long and I find this mascara curls them to perfection. I recommend it!

April 17, 2017

One of go to mascara, it come in many colours my fav is the black gives my eyelashes the defined look as well as goes on very easy and doesn't clump. You can get it from most stores and very affordable

April 16, 2017

I have used this ever since I first took it from my mom's dresser as a child. It is such a classic item that I always go back to it. It is good value and always gets the job done.

April 16, 2017

I will never understand why this is such a cult favourite. I wish it worked for me like it worked for everyone else... but I just can't say that it didn't anything good for my lashes. It clumped them and that's about it! I even gave it time to dry out a bit, but that didn't help either.

Barilla Pasta

Natasha1986 added a new review for
    Annabelle Lipsies

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash