Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

1.7/5

January 17, 2018

Don't know what the hype is all about

I was quite surprised and disappointed after I tried this. I continue to read how this is a cult classic and the best mascara ever made. All the surveys seem to rave about this but it did not work for me. I found it to be clumpy, gooey. It didn’t apply on very well. The wand wasn’t very good. I wouldn’t buy it again.

January 15, 2018

Definitely worth the money!

For the price of the product which is usually around $5 at most department and drugstores, this product gets the job done! The wand grips lashes and coats them evenly, which gives makeup a youthful and lifted look. It does have a tiny bit of fallout, but based on the price and overall effectiveness, I would definitely give it a try!

December 15, 2017

Great product

I love all maybelline brand products but this mascara is my go everyday product. It gives me long natural looking lashes and add more definition to it.

2.8/5

December 14, 2017

It does it's job, but I am not saying well

This is like the mascara that has been around since who knows how long. It's been around since probably my grandma's era. Its a good mascara, it definitely is not the best mascara, but it does it's job. It's not too clumpy so that's good. But I feel like it just kind of does an almost non existent coat on the lashes and nothing else. Not long wear either, not hypoallergenic either.

December 04, 2017

A trusted staple in my makeup bag

I have been using this mascara for years. The brown/black color works for me and doesn't smudge or flake. I like that it is easy to wash off. Lengthens and curls the lashes perfectly.

1.7/5

November 25, 2017

I gave this to many tries

I gave this mascara too many tries during the years but I find it does not work for my straight lashes. It does not creat volume, just tints my lashes. It's true it's cheap but I found other cheap mascaras that work way better than this one.Sorry maybelline I hate this one .

November 09, 2017

Great mascara

This is a holy grail product for many of my friends, so I decided to finally try it. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, but the product itself worked great. No clumps, and stayed all day and night.

November 07, 2017

Used to be my go to!

I used to love this product but found that over the years it stopped being as effective as it used to be for me. It's a good buy for the price but isn't overly amazing in general

October 24, 2017

My absolute favourite mascara

No matter how many other drugstore mascaras I try, I always ended up back at this one (so I stopped even trying other ones.) It doesn't clump, it defines my lashes, it doesn't run or flake, I don't need multiple applications, and it's the least expensive mascara I can find. I've had so many problems with other mascaras flaking or clumping, I thought maybe I was applying them wrong, but I have no issues with this mascara so now it's my go-to. It's also easy to remove, I don't have to scrub to get it off (and make my lashes fall out), but stays on when I'm wearing it. For everyday wear, it will always be the best for me.

October 19, 2017

My Maybelline Memories

Ok so when I think about this mascara it honestly brings me back to my early teenage years . my first experiences with mascara :) it has always been affordable and the quality is great. I occasionally still buy this product when money is tight as I know it will still do what I need it to do.
    Thanks for the memories Maybelline :)