Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

February 19, 2021

A classic

I have used this mascara for years, and does not disappoint. It’s a classic. A bit clumpy after many uses, but makes your lashes dark and large. It gives your eyes the pop they need without breaking the bank

February 19, 2021

The only mascara I buy!

Cheap and affordable but great mascara! Don’t bother spending $10+ on mascara when you can get great quality from Maybelline. The brush isn’t cheap or crappy, highly effective.

February 11, 2021
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Ok mascara

This mascara is ok but not the best that I have used. It is quite clumpy but when brushed through it looks really nice and makes my lashes look really long

February 07, 2021

Great lashes

Great mascara. A classic. Works well. Doesn't clump up. And best thing is once again it's drugstore so it has a great price tag and it performs like a high end mascara. It really makes my brown eyes pop especially when I put on two layers. Would highly recommend. You cant go wrong.

0.8/5

January 17, 2021

Nope! Don't waste your money

I heard so many people rave about this mascara so I figure I would try it out... I don't know if I bought a bad match of it but I was disappointed in it. Didn't give my lashes any volume, it was flakey a bit and it dried out quite quickly. I had it for around a month and it started to dry out. I personally wouldn't buy this or recommend it to someone. Especially for this price, you can get a better quality one or cheaper!!

January 04, 2021

Average Product, Average Price

For how much you spend on this product, I would just look elsewhere. It presents like a cheap alternative, but its quality is meh. It dry's out quickly and clumps easily. Can get a Sephora brand for same price and better quality

January 04, 2021

Great price for average product

I've been using this mascara since I was a kid.
    Here's the pros:
    - long lasting
    - not flaky
    - affordable
    - easy to apply

Here's the con's:
    - doesn't give lashes much extra volume/length
    - the applicator could use some revamping

Overall this product is dependable for everyday use. It doesn't offer any extravagant results (you won't look like your wearing falsies) but it is long lasting and holds up pretty well!

November 04, 2020

It's a Classic!

I've literally been using this mascara since 8th grade... i am 28 years old and it's still my favorite product. Lasts all day and the wand is the perfect size to get in the corners of my eyes!

October 23, 2020

Great Price but Runny Mascara!

After hearing great reviews and seeing the very attractive price point of the product, I was excited to try it. However, I was unpleasantly shocked after a few hours of average activity (no excessive sweating or moisture from external factors such as rain), I looked in the mirror and saw severe "Panda Eyes" where the mascara runs underneath your eyes, creating a "goth" look. With all the stellar reviews, I expected much more from this mascara and I will not be purchasing it again based on that factor.

October 18, 2020

Good product

This mascara is good quality for the price range it fits in. It is not pricey and works really well, especially the bold black one, very effective and it is easy to come off.