Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

March 08, 2019

Mon mascara de tous les jours

J'utilise ce marscara depuis aussi loin que je me souvienne et j'ai toujours adoré car il est pas cher et très efficace. Le fais que j'ai déjà les cils fournis et long je le trouve parfait pour mes besoins :)

2.8/5

February 25, 2019

Okay Mascara

This product is good because it is cheap and works. However it does the minimal job, it tends to clump and fall off once it has dried. I have had some instances where a freshly opened package was very dried out, or too wet and clumpy to apply.

2.3/5

February 22, 2019

Not so great lash.

I used to purchase this mascara a lot back when i was a teen. It was cheap, affordable and did the job. It clumps, sticks lashes together and flakes once its dried. It overall isn't a great mascara.

February 22, 2019

My all time favorite mascara

I've used this mascara for years. After trying others, I still think this is the overall best for quality, price, performance, coverage. Best part it's not waterproof so no need to scrub it off. However, it's becoming hard to find.

February 06, 2019

Time honoured and true

I went through a phase where I tried about 12 mascara's in a year. $30 bottles and $12 bottles all. They either flaked or sweat on to my cheeks making me look like a raccoon. I finally looked at this pink tube and thought, this has been around since the 80s. It must be good. It's great!!! I never tried another brand again! Go with blackest black!

January 29, 2019

overall a good product

This is a good mascara for a fair price. It doesn't clump and it goes on smoothly. The brush is very easy to use and to achieve the look you want. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this product a lot quicker than other mascaras that I have used.

January 18, 2019

Life saver everyday!

I’ve been using this product for years!!!!!! Always looks great and last a long time.................
    I always repurchase the product...................

December 09, 2018

Great everyday mascara

You can’t go wrong with this mascara. It doesn’t clump. It makes your eyelashes look thick and long without fake looking. The price is affordable which is a bonus.

December 02, 2018

The best

I've been using this product for years. It's within my price range and does it's job effectively. I find it doesn't clump and goes on smoothy. Lasts all day as well. I love it.

November 07, 2018

great looking lashes!

I love how this adds length to my lashes, but doesnt add a lot of volume. So it makes my lashes more natural when going for a simple look which I love