Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 944 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

July 21, 2017

Great Lash mascara is one of the best mid-range mascaras and it can be proud. I used it for years when I was younger and it only served me well for it's price.

It bring great definition to one's lashes and it lasts all day. It has a great price for a go-to mascara or as an everyday mainstay while experimenting with others. Until one is in a position to begin to invest a little more money into a mascara, this is the way to go.

There is an issue with some smearing in rain, after being teary-eyed, or a nap. There is also the issue of needing a deliberate application of soap or makeup remover to get it off without some black left under the eyes. Nonetheless, it does what it's intended to at a great price. The brush is the right shape and the consistency of the mascara is good.

July 20, 2017

Good for the price

I recently bought this the price was good and the reviews weren't that bad. The results were ok but I had to reapply a few times to get the thick full lashes that I like. It didnt flake off and went on smooth it also isn't waterproff. So for the price it isn't bad.

July 15, 2017

Decent

This is a super cheap mascara, price wise. If you're looking for something that gets the job done, I would say that this does the trick. The brush doesn't leave clumping like other cheaper mascaras, and it works quite well. Not water proof. Would recommend it if you're in a pinch and need to grab something quick.

July 12, 2017

Old but favorite

Ive been using this mascara since middle school its my favorite!If I need a mascara in a pinch i just go to walmart and pick up a tube of this.It always works!

June 29, 2017

wow

wow I can't believe this mascara is still out there! I used this as my very first mascara in elementary school... they have come a long way with their makeup products! I do like this mascara but its pretty average. the brush is nice and so is the colour but it can easy look thick and clumpy

June 21, 2017

Affordable Mascara that Rocks

I love this mascara - it is my everyday go-to. Affordable but effective. I love the big brush version as that coats every lash well and provides a nice coverage.

June 21, 2017

Favourite mascara!!!!

I have been using this mascara for years, mainly because it is super affordable but it lengthens my lashed and the brush on it is just immaculate. I love it!

June 20, 2017

Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara

I know that the Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara has been around for years and years and that many people love this one and swear by it. Unfortunately, it does not work for me and I was not impressed by this. It is super affordable, however I find I do not get great results using this. I did not find my lashes looked long or thick at all. I do like the clear gel version for girls just starting out with makeup or pre-teens that want to add a bit of length.

June 11, 2017

Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara has always been my go to Mascara. It stays on very well, doesn't get all clumpy in my lashes and coats all of my lashes very nicely. The packaging is very cute and is easy to hold and use. I love this Mascara!
    #chickadvior
    #Maybelline

June 09, 2017

THIS MASCARA NOT ONLY HAS A GREAT TEXTURE AND ACTUALLY LEAVES ON MASCARA ON YOUR LASHES UNLIKE OTHER ONES. THE BRUSH IS AMAZING. I AM ONE OF THOSE THAT LIKE TO PUT MASCARA NOT ONLY BOTTOM BUT ALSO ON TOP OF LASHES, I LIKE TO PUT BRUSH ON TOP ON THE LASHES TO CREATE A MORE DRASTIC LOOK AND GET RID OF ANY EYESHADOW DUST THAT MIGHT OF FALLEN ON LASHES, WORTH EVERY PENNY!