Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

May 15, 2019

great price, great product

What great mascara for such a great price. Definitely loyal to this brand as it isn't clumpy and goes on smooth. I love a good product for a good price, and this one follows through!

May 14, 2019

The most bang for very few bucks!

This is definitely the best mascara that you can purchase in its price range. Sometimes I can even find it on sale for around $5, which is just incredible! I love the brush and how it separates my lashes and doesn't clump them up. For a budget mascara, this one is excellent!

May 11, 2019

Super mascara tres noir et sexy..

Super mascara tres noir et sexy..
    Il donne un look radieu et volumise les cils parraissant longs et epais..;) ..Donne un regard seduisant.................................

3.2/5

May 11, 2019

GREAT ITEM

I WOULD ALWAYS TRY THIS ITEM EVERYWHERE I GO & STUFF. I RECOMEND THIS TO MY FRINDS ALWAYS. IT IS REALLY GREAT STUFF. LOVE THIS ITEM ALWAYS & FOREVER.

May 01, 2019
    Ain, France

Ya know, this one is my fav

How can it be true? This mascara is right for me. Simple, compact, easy to apply, I travel with it and it make the eyes pop. The finish is light, simple and perfect for daily wear.

April 08, 2019

If you’re looking for quality mascara, this is it

This is a great mascara, volume and length, does not clump, that won’t break the bank. I’ve spent a lot of money on expensive mascaras, that don’t work as well as this one, and just a fraction of the price.

April 08, 2019

Meh...

I used to wear this mascara for a long time, the price was right, the colour and they way it didn't clump that much made is an ok product. Now that I've used others, this one doesn't keep up. Even the waterproof of this same product smudges through out the day and I'm not one to rub my eyes... If I was asked to rate this years ago it would have been given a better rating...

1.8/5

April 04, 2019

Cheap Product

I want to say I love this but really, I can't. I find that it doesn't last very long so even though it's not as expensive you buying another one next month. Better to save and get a higher end mascara that actually works!

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

The only one I buy

I only wear mascara and this is the one I always go to. I like the way it spreads on my lashes and it doesnt clump if i wash it off everyday. For the price its totally worth it.

March 29, 2019

love

very cheap and works amazing. its really good at getting into the outer corners of the eyes. not too clumpy and easy to work with. one of my favorites . def recommend