Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

1.3/5

August 28, 2019

A cult fave that doesn't deliver

Every now and then, I impulse-buy this mascara. I convince myself that it's a fan favourite for a reason, and I must be missing something, and halfheartedly give it another shot. Nope. I do not get the hype. I prefer a dryer formula, and my main takeaway from this is it's too wet to work effectively. It doesn't lengthen or add volume; the best I can say for it is it could darken your lashes if they're on the paler side. Hard pass.

3.2/5

Makeup for a child

I used this mascara as a teenager, loved it back then. Used it again recently and was extremely dissapointing. Save your money, there are better mascaras in the same price range.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great buy for cheap

I got this mascara at my local dollar store and I was so surprised how well it worked. It stands the test of all-day wear and then some. I would highly recommend this especially if you can grab it at the dollar store for under $5.

August 12, 2019

Out of this world

I buy this product like its going out of style... i do not do my make up if i dont have this mascara.. i love the way it doesn't clump and i always get the question, "our your eyelashes fact?" Lol my answer is Nope just got the best mascara on!

June 29, 2019

Not worth the hype!

I just don’t get what everyone else sees in this classic mascara. I see it on sale from time to time and buy it to try again thinking somehow it’ll be different, but I’m always disappointed. I don’t like the brush and find that it does not separate my lashes very well.

May 15, 2019

great price, great product

What great mascara for such a great price. Definitely loyal to this brand as it isn't clumpy and goes on smooth. I love a good product for a good price, and this one follows through!

May 14, 2019

The most bang for very few bucks!

This is definitely the best mascara that you can purchase in its price range. Sometimes I can even find it on sale for around $5, which is just incredible! I love the brush and how it separates my lashes and doesn't clump them up. For a budget mascara, this one is excellent!

May 11, 2019

Super mascara tres noir et sexy..

Super mascara tres noir et sexy..
    Il donne un look radieu et volumise les cils parraissant longs et epais..;) ..Donne un regard seduisant.................................

3.2/5

May 11, 2019

GREAT ITEM

I WOULD ALWAYS TRY THIS ITEM EVERYWHERE I GO & STUFF. I RECOMEND THIS TO MY FRINDS ALWAYS. IT IS REALLY GREAT STUFF. LOVE THIS ITEM ALWAYS & FOREVER.

May 01, 2019
    Ain, France

Ya know, this one is my fav

How can it be true? This mascara is right for me. Simple, compact, easy to apply, I travel with it and it make the eyes pop. The finish is light, simple and perfect for daily wear.