Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

January 18, 2019

Life saver everyday!

I’ve been using this product for years!!!!!! Always looks great and last a long time.................
    I always repurchase the product...................

December 09, 2018

Great everyday mascara

You can’t go wrong with this mascara. It doesn’t clump. It makes your eyelashes look thick and long without fake looking. The price is affordable which is a bonus.

December 02, 2018

The best

I've been using this product for years. It's within my price range and does it's job effectively. I find it doesn't clump and goes on smoothy. Lasts all day as well. I love it.

November 07, 2018

great looking lashes!

I love how this adds length to my lashes, but doesnt add a lot of volume. So it makes my lashes more natural when going for a simple look which I love

October 22, 2018

Simply the best...tried and true

I have tried other more expensive mascara but I always come back to this one. It is just a simple mascara for the woman who just wants a "regular" look. The brush is the perfect size and is spaced just right. It never looks over the top like some mascara does.

I usually get the brown-black.

It is not exciting or new or gimmicky; just exactly what you need.

October 19, 2018

Best

This was one of the first mascaras I've ever tried and I loved how big the brush was and was able to get into all my lashes. It's definitely a good starter mascara

September 28, 2018

The classic black mascara

How can you go wrong with the value of this mascara. It's a nice formula and doesn't leave my lashes feeling brittle. Does tend to clump my lashes together though.

September 25, 2018

Good starter mascara

2.2/5

September 22, 2018

It melts on my lashes in the sun!

I used to use this a lot. It did lengthen them with hardly no clumps. But......on hot days, it melts and makes my lashes stick together, which causes a big mess! Won't be buying this Ever again!

September 18, 2018

My #1 Must Have!

I've been using this mascara since I started wearing makeup. I watched my mom use it my whole childhood and we are both committed to it for life now. Any other mascara I've tried hasn't compared to this one. It never clumps, and it gives me the longest lashes. It makes me eyes pop without any other products. Always worth buying!