Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

September 28, 2021

My go to

This has always been my favourite mascara. I love the simplicity of the brush. My lashes stay snatched all day. Minimal clumping. Survives rain as well.

September 14, 2021

It great control but can get clumpy

I don't hate it but don't love it either. I find it great for coating and application control because I have crazy lashes but it tends to get clumpy and I didn't like that.

August 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Maybe shes born with it

I wish I was born with long lushes eyelashes. However, mascara is life's great invention for us ladies. This is a good colour and mascara. However, it leaves my eyelashes a bit clumpy

July 26, 2021

Everyday mascara

This is a great everyday mascara. I've used it for years. Great price too. Does not clump on my lashes. Applies great and lasts all day long. I recommend this mascara to a lot of people as it has a great price and is available in all makeup stores.

1.0/5

July 10, 2021

Not for me

I heard a lot of good review about this product, I finally try it. If you are looking for something cheap, everyday use and no preference, i guess this one is good to try. My eye is very sensitive and oily, it doesn't work on work. Don't waste money to buy even though is only $3-$4.

June 07, 2021
    United States

Would buy again

I always use this mascara as I guess my base mascara, it helps my lashes lift even more and it spreads them so that they’re aren’t clumping all together after I put my other mascaras since I use multiple, but I always use this one first since it helps my lashes not clamp together!

1.0/5

May 28, 2021

I would not buy this product again

I don't like this product at all. The wand is so small and cheap it also dries out easily. It honestly doesn't make a difference to your eyelashes. To cheap don't waste your money on it.

May 15, 2021

Basic maskara

This maskara is a og. It’s basic does the job but not supper amazing. Compared to other drugstore maskaras i don’t recomend this one but definitely a good choice if you can’t afford others. It does smudge sometimes.

May 15, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great lash mascara

I have used this product for many years and always like the results I like how the lashes don’t clump when applying with the wand and it is in a good price range

May 09, 2021

Good

Have used it for years and has done the job great
    Have used it since I started using makeup have never had any problems with it. Was my go to for years