Baileys Irish Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 54 in Liqueur

Coffee & cream colour; aromas of fresh coffee, hazelnut and chocolate; sweet, creamy and thick, with flavours of lightly toasted nut, white chocolate and vanilla; flavours well balanced by a smooth whisky note for clean, lingering finish.

May 25, 2017

Baileys Irish Cream has so many uses...in coffee, in milk, on ice cream, as a shooter, in baking... I always keep a huge bottle in my camper in the summer. It is a perfect mix to combine with other shooter drinks.

May 04, 2017

Baileys Irish Cream is so good . It's rich and creamy whiskey . It doesn't take like regular whisky at all . It's good in a glass of milk with ice , or in your coffee . I know people who like it just by itself with some ice . It always seems to be brought out at Christmas with my family .

May 04, 2017

I love Bailey's! I put it in my coffee, hot chocolate and I love making chocolate pudding and putting acoupple shots in with the milk so good! Overall I love the creamy texture and delicious taste of Bailey's ❤

April 15, 2017

Bailey's has such a nice creamy flavor. When I was younger I used to drink it on ice or use it as a mixer to make other drinks. Now that I no longer drink I use it occassionally as a coffee flavor. I have also used it on occassion to make sweets as there is so many nice Bailey's recipes. If you're a cheesecake lover I definitely recommend Bailey's Cheescake. If you love a sweet, creamy, rich tasting liquor than Bailey's is for you.

April 14, 2017

Oh Yes Please. I love my Baileys Irish cream.. Its great for special occasions and just because occasions. I lvoe the rich creamy flavor. The perfect Irish Whiskey. We always stock up at Costco its a great price there. We take it camping too. Fill up the drinkable flask ski polls too. shhh.. its lovely

April 11, 2017

I love having Baileys with coffee one of my favorite warm drinks specially while camping. Is soo relaxing, goes smooth down your throat! I would recommend this product to my friends.

March 05, 2017

Baileys and coffee is a must during vacations at my house from Christmas to Summer.
    I find the taste is a bit strong and sweet on its own, for this reason I cant drink it unless its with coffee.
    I love the aroma of hot coffee and baileys, together its creamy, sweet and smooth.
    Plus, there is no substitute, other no name brands do not compare, for me its the real thing or nothing.
    Tip: shake the bottle really well before using.

March 04, 2017

One of my favourite liqueurs. So sweet, creamy and delicious. Amazing on its own with ice, or in a cocktail with milk, kahlua, coffee, on ice cream, blended with ice. So many delicious options!

February 26, 2017

This stuff is sooo tasty! It can be drank on its own or you can mix it in with your coffee for an even more awesome taste.
    This stuff is great in homemade b52's as well

February 09, 2017

This is my favourite coffee additive on weekends! It's so smooth and rich and gives me that little boost I need to get going in the morning. The price is fairly expensive though which is the only thing I dislike.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic