• Bamboo Magic Pillow

2.8/5
Ranked #50 out of 79 in Bedding, Towels, & Linen

0.5/5

June 11, 2017

So very disappointed in this product! Went to Canadian Tire and this pillow was advertised Reguar Price $79.00 on Sale for $29.00. Wow, I thought! Sounds terrific as it claims: Provides comfort, contour and coolness!
    3 layer system with soft outer shell, memory foam layer for added support and memory foam chips to support your head and neck.... I have such a headache from using this pillow and my neck is so sore! The pillow is as hard as a rock! May as well have used a brick instead! To say I did not sleep all night from the discomfort is an understatement. Also, it can't be returned! BIG MISTAKE! This was an impulse buy, didn't read any reviews, wish I would have as there are many disappointed customers. DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND. Save your money.

September 29, 2016

I received this pillow as a gift. It's definitely one of the best gifts I have received because it did help with my neck pain. After several nights of sleeping on this pillow, I started to find my neck wasn't as stiff and sore as it used to be. The pillow also doesn't hold in heat so I wasn't waking up every hour to flip my pillow. Every night before going to bed I just fluff my bamboo pillow as much or as little as I need. I recommend this pillow to people who have neck pain or trouble sleeping. Definitely a godsend to me!

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray