Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers Reviews

March 25, 2020
    Georgia, United States

We love these!

We find these units are very convenient to have on the go. I will say I do recommend getting the kind without the glitter, as it seems to defeat the purpose of having clean hands, I our opinion! Will definitely continue to buy them.

March 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bath and Body Works Hand Santizers

I have soooo many of these that I’ve lost count of how many I have lol. They all smell amazing and I like that they are pocket size which is perfect for tossing a few into my purse. They are a good price as well and also they look so cute!

March 24, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Smells great.

Smells wonderful. Perfect for on the go. The scents aren't too strong of alcohol. A little bit of this goes a long way throughout the day. I would recommend it.

March 24, 2020
    Illinois, United States

The absolute best!

Now, more than ever, these PocketBac hand sanitizers truly are life savers. I am obsessed with all the different scents and colors I keep atleast one in each vehicle, one on my purse, the diaper bag, the kids’ backpacks, in my desk, basically everywhere they aren’t drying or harsh on my skin and did I mention the scents?!? Oh my! They are wonderful!!

March 10, 2020

love it

Love this product and its results. i really like its tiny packing. this is the one item , without which i can’t go outside always with me in my bag. 😘😘

March 02, 2020

Very handy thing

I love the portability of the packaging that can be fitted in the pockets. The feel after application of the hand sanitizer is great and light on hands.

February 28, 2020

Love these cute mini hand Sanitizers!

Love these cute mini hand Sanitizers! I buy them both for myself and my daughter and always keep one in my purse, and put one in my daughters lunchbox so she can sanitize her hands before having her snacks and lunches at school. A nice compact and fun scented mini hand sanitizer! i definitely recommend them!

February 26, 2020

Love these!

Another wonderful product from bath and body. I’ve been buying these for years and I’ll continue to buy them. They have a wonderful long lasting scent and I feel they sanitize very well.

February 26, 2020

Great for on the go!

I love this little bottles of hand sanitizer, I always grab tons of them while shopping. They smell great and the value is awesome. I always have some in my purse, car, daughters backpack ,husbands toolbox . Very convenient

February 25, 2020

Kills germs and smells good too!

These are great! They make great gifts and younger children like the colours and smells which aids in the germ killing as we all know they aren’t the greatest and washing their hands!!!