Bear Paws Cereal and Fruit Bars - Apple

Bear Paws Cereal and Fruit Bars - Apple Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1258 out of 1273 in Snacks

June 07, 2017

We are a bear paw family; we have a variety of different flavors. In our snack basket we have ; fudge brownie, banana bread, smore, vanilla and oatmeal breakfast, birthday cake, and the most recent we've tried is the baked apple. My daughter is loving these! She isn't a big breakfast person so in the morning she's prefers to have a small snack, these are perfect before she is off to daycare. Would like to see more coupons for these as they can be on the pricey side when not on sale. 2 thumbs up!

November 21, 2014

Jack can;t get enough of the Bear Paws cereal and fruit bars-apple flavor. Such an awesome quick treat to toss in a bad. Very reasonable priced. Will definitely be buying more in the future!

November 21, 2014

Tres bon je les adorent je vais en acheter d autres.

November 14, 2013

I like these but my kind don't like the taste.

2.3/5

August 10, 2013

My son loves bear paws, but when I purchased these ones he wouldn't eat them. I tried a piece and found them to be dreadful.

February 04, 2013

A quick healthy snack for the toddler in my life. Can get coupons most of the time to get money off.

August 29, 2012

My 4 year old loves these! (My husband and I have been known to sneak a few too lol) Great product, will keep buying for my sons school lunch.

August 23, 2012

The outside of the bars are made with lots of whole grains,oatmeal and taste like a oatmeal cookie but when you bite through you get a nice hit of apple filling. The filling isn't too sweet and just a nice amount to add that extra flavor to the bar!