4.1/5
Bear Paws Gingergerbread Cookies Reviews
Ranked #127 in Cookies

August 09, 2017

Bear Paws Gingergerbread Cookies

I don't know if this flavor is new or not but I had never seen them so it was new to me! Bear paws NEVER disappoint, one of the best work and school snacks out there.

These were super yummy, fresh moist and very chewy - they taste like Christmas :)

August 09, 2017

Soft & Chewy Gingerbread Cookie/Cakes

I found these on sale at Wal Mart after Christmas for less than $1 each box, so I decided to try a few boxes. Each individually wrapped package inside the box comes with two individually wrapped bear paw cookies. I want to say there are six individual packages inside each box, but I cannot be certain.

The cookies are soft, moist, and chewy. They have a strong gingerbread and molasses taste, which reminds me of the holidays. These are great to grab as part of lunch or for a quick on-the-go breakfast with a fruit. These also taste great warmed in the microwave for a few seconds and then put with ice cream on the side. If you're a fan of soft cookies and the taste of gingerbread, I'd suggest giving these a go.

May 10, 2017

...you know how everyone waits until after Christmas to stock up on the fancy chocolates and wrapping paper? Well I stock up on the gingerbread Bear Paws! My kids love 'em! I love 'em! I even crumble them up and use them for pie crusts or on top of ice cream! Great product that makes me love the holidays even more!!

1.7/5

December 10, 2016

This was a giant nope in our house. Kiddo refuses to eat them. I found they had a weird preservative taste to them. We will not be purchasing them again.

December 10, 2016

Just found these at the grocery store and they are so good! chewy gingerbreads and so delicious! My entire family loves them- I wish they came in a bigger box!

January 15, 2016

These are great for a snack on the road , easy to take along and a healthier choice!
    My little boy loves them :)

December 08, 2015

This is the perfect snack to send in your child's lunchbox come the Holidays. These soft molasses and ginger flavoured cookies are a delicious treat and are nut free like all the other varieties of Bear Paws. I am not a big fan of the other Bear Paw flavours, but I find myself sneaking a taste of the kids when I buy this yummy gingerbread flavour.