Prestige Item
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Love!! and last forever

This has been my favorite highlighter for quite awhile and I've been using the same pan for what feels like forever. So this lasts quite some time and it adds a subtle sheer pretty highlight. It's a great highlighter.

August 06, 2019

Amazing Highlighter

I received a mini version of this from my Mom and absolutely love it. Perfect size to carry in my purse or for travel. Becca by far makes some of the most amazing highlighters and I definitely recommend this color.

January 10, 2019

A little pricey but I love the finish and you seriously just get get enough if these highlighters . They’re so gorgeous !!!i have most of them they just do the job and you can’t go wrong with these . Becca highlighters are bomb!!!!

October 15, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Love Love Love

I will definitely be repurchasing if I run out of this. Perfect shade for me whether I’ve been tanning or not and makes me look like I’m actually glowing. I’ve gotten so many compliments while wearing this and I think it makes me look really healthy. And for a night out, the coverage is buildable for a more intense glow! Highly recommend!

February 07, 2018

MY RIDE OR DIE HIGHLIGHTER FOR AGES

this is the absolute best highlighter I own! very very pigmented without looking chunky, or emphasizing textures! great for everyday, glowing like a goddess with this one!

January 17, 2018

Perfect highlight

Wow!

I’m in love with this product. The color is perfect and I love the way it feel on the skin. This highlighter is so glowy. Becca cosmetic is one of my favorite brand of makeup.

December 04, 2017

Lovely

I received this in my boxycharm. It is highly pigmented, blends so well and has staying power. It's not my favorite - it's just a little too golden for me. I just checked out the swatches for other shades and I can tell I would be over the moon for champagne pop or moonstone.

November 05, 2017

Amazing!

All I need to say is....BLINDING!!!! If you don't have one of these what are you really doing with your life??? My favourites are Moonstone and Champagne Pop.

October 20, 2017

Love!

I loveeee this shimmering skin perfector - the name throws it off as it's a beautiful highlighter and it lasts all day! It has a gold tone and would look awesome on a bronzed skin.

September 30, 2017

Stunning highlighter

This highlighter is absolutely beautiful and can be used for a subtle or blining highlight. The formula is very buttery however it is very fragile and can break if you drop it. I definitely recommend for medium skin tones although it is a universal shade. I have the shade opal and I am in love!