Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed - Champagne Pop

Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed - Champagne Pop Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 160 in Highlighter

May 02, 2017

Words can't explain how beautiful this highlighter is. All the hype is true. It's definitely a glowing presence on your face but can be controlled by the amount you put on your face. Other formulas in this shade would work better if you're only looking for a subtle glow.

April 29, 2017

très excellent produit efficace c'est parfait pour les lèvres gercer et bon aussi pour l'hiver a recommandez :)

Very good product effective it is perfect for lips chapping and good also for the winter has recommended. :)

March 05, 2017

I love this highlighter! I have the shade champagne pop, and it makes me glow like a goddess! It is pigmented! It is very easy to use, apply and blend! It's totally worth the price! There's so much product, that I don't think I'll need to buy another one for a while.

February 25, 2017

First off I want to say that I love Jaclyn hill and I love this highlight! It's got beccas amazing smooth, buttery and creamy formula! It blends like a dream and creates a beautiful glow on the skin! It stays put all day and there is so much product! I love this. So glad they made it permanent

October 07, 2016

amazing product. Very shimmery . A beautiful highlight! lasts for a long time. It is more towards the gold side. Very beautiful on the cheek bones. Definitely recommend getting

October 04, 2016

La pour de Becca est vraiment pigmenté et poudre fine sur le visage. Très voyant par contre. Un illuminateur plus de soirée à mon avis. J'aime beaucoup cette marque.

October 04, 2016

When I first saw this product go live I knew I absolutely had to get it. This highlighter is great fro people with a yellow undertone, such as Asian Pacific Islanders such as myself. The subtle peach and gold tint really gives you a great balance between a summer glow and a strobe. I love how the shimmers in this highlighter are super fine, so instead of looking all glittery your face will have more of a glowy appearance. A little goes a long way with this product, so it's definitely worth every penny!