Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 941 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Love this lip balm

This product has to be my go to lip balm... for pretty much as long as I can remember. Always delivers on softness and protection from the elements on those super hot or cold days. Love love love my burts bees lip balm.

My lips love this stuff

I have tried all kinds of lip balms out there and this is the only one I will keep buying. It not only soothes but it keeps your lips moistened. And since they have many different kinds, there is something for everyone.

decent beeswax lip balm

I bought it in a pack of three because it was way cheaper that way. I love that it has all natural ingredients, but I find that the hydration is not enough for me in the winter (to be fair, my lips get super dry). It's great for the spring and fall seasons though.

3.2/5

June 22, 2017

Solid lip balm with pleasant smells

I use this when I am in a pinch. I love the scents and packaging. It also helps save my lips from sudden chapping, and blends nice with my lip colors when I am out!

June 22, 2017

My husband kiss me more!

I feel a great difference since i started using Burt's Bees Lip Balm. My lips are softer and healthier. Love the fruity variety. My favorite is the pomegranate and the grapefruit. I even buy it for my husband.

June 21, 2017

I would and do buy this product

I use this product & love it because it's natural & comes in different colors too. It also comes in different scents, my favorite is strawberry(always sold out, so have to buy a couple at a time ).

Love my lips

This lip balms does not leave a heavy residue. It is quick and effective in revitalizing chapped and dry lips. I'm in love with the this product, smells really good and enhances your natural lip color. it is also 100% natural!

Best Lip Balm

My lips get very chaped and sore during the winter a friend told me about burt's bees I bought it and it was the best purchase ever it's abit pricy but worth ever penny

June 21, 2017

Really helped soothe my rough and ragged lips!

My lips were really sore after an awful winter. This balm was all I needed to get them back into kissing my babies smoothness... it soothed them also as they were healing

June 21, 2017

One of my fave lip balms

I recently transitioned from using EOS lip balms to Burt's Bee. Occasionally I switch up the lip balms I use because they are not as effective with long time use. It was difficult to find a lip balm I like, however I decided to try Burt's Bees. It was recommended to me by my friends and I was not disappointed. It is super moisturizing, long lasting and you need a small amount to appease your lips. Also, the smell is not overpowering. I love Burt's Bees lip balm and always have a few extras lying around.

acunger earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

xsxpxixdxexrxsx has posted in the forum topic
    Your Best mascara ever ?