Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

August 17, 2019

Best chap stick!

I've tried many chap sticks and this one by far is the best. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft. My fav is the cucumber mint flavour. Will buy again, doesn't break the bank.

August 16, 2019

Use daily!

I use this every day and all day. I have a tube of this in about five different places so it’s always within reach whether it’s in my purse or if I’m at home. Moisturizer your lips and makes hem feel hydrated.

1.7/5

August 16, 2019
    Antrim and Newtownabbey, United Kingdom

Bad

Burts bees isn’t my favourite lip balm, I used this brand for around a year and my lips were always dry and crusty, no matter what flavour I got my lips where always disgusting

The price is ok, I wouldn’t buy again

August 15, 2019

Great Lip Balm

I like this lip balm. Its not better than my two first options which is Carmex and Blistex but it will come as my thrid option. It leaves the lips very soft

Arizona, United States

I Like!

Leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated. I switched from using Blistex to Burt’s bees and my lips now feel more plumped. I kept having to reapply Blistex constantly but Burts lasts mych longer.

August 14, 2019

I would buy this product again

This product is great, I especially love it in the summer when your outside in the sun all day. I would definitely recommend it to friends.It really helps keep your lips moisturizer.

Love it

My lips were always dry until I started using this product. I use it before bed every night and multiple times during the day. It is a little pricey but worth it.

The bees buzz

Burts Bees lip balm has been a lip saver for me. I am always licking my lips causing dryness and cracking. With Burts Bees lipbalm I don't worry about it. It hydrates and protects my lips. Love this lip balm.

New York, United States

My Lip Balm Staple

This Burt's Bee's Lip Balm is my go to. I use it morning and night to keep my lips nice and supple. It's great to apply before a shower and do a nice lip scrub after.

Awesome

This product leaves your lips smooth. I would suggest applying vaseline on your lips prior to application. A bit pricey, but amazing results and leaves a simple shine