Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

January 23, 2018

Yessss !

J’ADORE ce baume â lèvre! Ça hydrate très bien mes levres et les empêchent de craquer/gercer surtout l’hiver. Le prix est haut mais ça vaut la peine!

January 23, 2018

Great moisturizing lipbalm!

This lipbalm is a quality product that does a great job in preventing dry lips. The product feels pretty dry when applied, but it still does a great job moisturizing. I like the strawberry flavour, which has a subtle scent. Burt's bees are known for their 100% natural products, which gives me comfort when using them. The only downside is that their products are a bit on the pricey side, but I guess that's the tradeoff.

Love this lip balm!

I love this lip balm. Not only does it come in a number of wonderful colors but it helps with cracked and dry lips giving full coverage. Leaves your lips feeling refreshed, you can tell it's working right away. Love this brand, feel safer letting my daughter use it than others

Best lipbalm

I absolutely looove the Burt's Bees lip balm. I have two girls that go to school and spend a lot of time outdoors. Therefore having cracked lips was happening often until I discovered this lipbalm. Now I just give them the lipbalm at school, knowing that it is safe for kids to use, and they don't have cracked lips anymore. Oh, and the different flavours are all amazing.

Loved it

What is there not to love about this product. It is so smooth on the lips and smells fantastic. It uses great ingredients and is a reputable brand. Even my husband uses it.. Just don't let him know I told you ;)

Love this

I really love this lip balm. I find it works very well to treat as well as prevent chapped lips. I also love that it is a product of bees. Definitely will continue using this product

God Sent

I have full lips and they take up most of my face lol. Having them moistured and ready for smooth makeup application is so important to my overall look.

like the flavoured ones

I find this product quite good at helping with chapped lips in the winter. I prefer the fruit flavoured ones though as I find some of the others a bit strong.

January 20, 2018

Absolute Favourite Lip Balm.

My lips are always so dry being a sufferer of dry skin and eczema, the cold winters really crack my lips Burt’s Bees has helped to keep them moistured and protect from the elements. It goes on smooth and does not have much of a smell plus it’s all natural.

January 20, 2018

Excellent Product

Expensive, but worth it! This is one of the few products that actually repairs my chapped lips. Another bonus is that, unlike other balms, I find that I do not need to apply Burt's Bees constantly in order for it to be effective.