Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

September 20, 2019

good in a pinch

Although I do really like this product, I find it's not as effective as I want it to be. It's good for relief in a pinch, but I don't find it's as effective in relieving dryness long term. Vaseline is always my go to in that department.

Love it!

I mean, burt’s Bees pretty much makes everything amazing, and their lip balm is no exception. Amazing product all around! Keeps lips feeling soft and smooth!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best lip balm ever

Perfect combo of scent and moisture, never had cracked lips with this product. I live all of them and cannot pick one flavour. The tinted ones aren't too powerfully filled with coloured and the scented ones are nice and subtle.

I carry it everywhere

This product is simple, yet effective. It is nice to be able to put some on when my lips are feeling a bit dry. I also like that my 9 year old can safely use it too!

Great

This Chapstick is really good it protects my lips in the winter more than any other Chapstick that I’ve used it’s really great stuff everybody should us.

0.5/5

Faro, Portugal

Burts bees is brilliant except this product

Burts bees is such a trusted brand to me and 100% natural however I do not like this product as their other lip care is so good! This one made my lips go all weird and sticky and it was hard work to even apply a thin layer. Not for me sorry!

September 18, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Top chapstick there is out there

When it comes to chopsticks I wouldn't say that I have a list of many favorites. Honestly burt's bees is the only brand that I can say doesn't leave your lips all chapped even more or with gross stuff all over your lips. It actually takes care of what's needed. The quality is top notch.

September 17, 2019
    Torbay, United Kingdom

Fairly expensive for a lip balm but can't bee beeten ☺

Altho it was nearly a fiver on waitrose have not yet checked other shops I bought the lip balm after loving some other burts bees product s.. My lips were sore and I only had a tinted balm. I don't want colour all round my lips . So bought this as it's colour free. It tingles and the sore and cracked bits wet literally healed in aday. It moisturiser and it feels nice on. Will.be keeping this in my bag with winter winds only a short while ahead.

September 17, 2019

The bees knees!

Love this chapstick, always have these laying around the house and in my purse. They make your lips super soft and I love Burts Bees values! Their tined chapstick is great too.

September 15, 2019

so good would buy again

I got this lip balm because it was recommended by a friend, when I bought it I thought geez this is a bit much for lip balm. but it was worth every penny it is so moisturizing and cant go anywhere without it now.