Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 946 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

July 20, 2017

Great for chapped lips

My lips can get dry and chapped after trying many products I found Burts Bees Lip Balm and I have had smooth lips since. I like that its natural and it actually works better then other brands. Great product.

July 20, 2017

Best lip product out there!

I always purchase this product when I have a cold and my lips get dried out from blowing my nose. Fantastic! It works great and is less smelly than some other products.

July 14, 2017

I would buy this product over

I always here how bees produce everything that's superb for our beauty. This lip balm does the magic by keeping my lips moist AND making it physically looking nourished. It also makes me feel like it's actually nourishing my lips naturally from the beeswax instead of chemicals or typical oils.

July 10, 2017

I love this product, I would definitely buy it again!

I had really bad chapped lips, and the lip balm I used wasn't working so I tried Burts Bee's. It made my lips so smooth and it comes in different flavours which I love. My favourite is just the original but I would recommend this to anyone with chapped lips.

I use this all the time

Burt's Bees lip balm is the best. I feel like i am using a quality product for a great price. It goes on smooth and is great year round, especially in winter. I find it really hydrates my lips and lasts for awhile.

The best

This product is fantastic year round. It is great for chapped lips in winter. It is great in the summer. It wears well under a lipstick or lip gloss. It makes my lips feel hydrated. My lips no longer chap. Love the variety of flavours - vanilla bean is my fav.

July 08, 2017

Like it, but dries out my lips after a while

This lip balm is great for the short term, but it does dry out my lips if I use it too much. The menthol in it also can burn a little bit if my lips are cracked. Note that I have extremely dry lips, so I need a very strong moisturizing balm. This one is just not sufficient enough for my lips.

July 08, 2017

Feels nice, but not very moisturizing

I used to use this religiously, for one because it used to be cruelty-free, and also because I LOVED the tingling feeling on my lips. However, I never found that it did a good job in treating dry or chapped lips, and in fact, the menthol feeling only seemed to make those problems worse. I stopped using this long before Burt's Bees started selling in mainland China, and have since found far more effective lip balms. If you're looking for a cooling sensation, then this is for you, but if you want something hydrating, I'd look elsewhere.

Yummmy

I bought this when I had a very bad cold, and my lips were so dry from tissues and mouth breathing to sleep. It was so soft and gentle. Felt great and moisturizing on my lips, and the honey scent was soft. I would buy again if I used lip balms.

July 03, 2017

My favourite lip balm!

This brand is fantastic! Leaves my lips feeling soft and conditioned. The original is great, and the flavoured ones are amazing too - especially the vanilla bean. I love natural products and get excited when they come this affordable :)

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge