Prestige Item
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed - Champagne Pop Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 05, 2017

Holy grail

Perfect colour for many skin colours... extra blingy. Definitely a beautiful product, however the powder is so soft, it's easy to break in your compact. Bummer!

April 07, 2017

I love this highlighter. It looks amazing on my skin and i can use this as a natural highlighter or a blinding one. A little definitely goes a long way.

February 25, 2017

This is a great highlighter. I find that this one is best for light to medium skin tones, but Opal is a good highlighter for medium to dark skin tones. I have a medium skin tone so both work well. I love both highlighters because they POP. I use it all over my face because it is just that pretty.

October 04, 2016

La pour de Becca est vraiment pigmenté et poudre fine sur le visage. Très voyant par contre. Un illuminateur plus de soirée à mon avis. J'aime beaucoup cette marque.

September 29, 2016

I love Champagne Pop. It gives the perfect glow. You can control how much your blinging. This is easy to blend and it applies very easily. You only need alittle product and it goes a long way.

January 16, 2016

I absolutely love this as a highlighter! It is amazing, stays on all day and really makes my cheekbones pop! There is so much product so I know it will last for a very long time despite using it everyday. The only downside is that it is very pricey.