Prestige Item
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed - Champagne Pop Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 23, 2017

Holy grail of highlighters!

This product is hands down my favourite highlighter! Probably one of my favourite things in my entire makeup bag to be honest. It looks fantastic on all skin tones and is very buildable! I wear it lightly on a daily basis for a nice glow and some nose contouring, but then really get that highlight popping with my contour for nights out or special events! It's a really soft and smooth powder that blends well. The packaging is cute and I haven't had any issues with the powder breaking or cracking during travel.

July 05, 2017

Holy grail

Perfect colour for many skin colours... extra blingy. Definitely a beautiful product, however the powder is so soft, it's easy to break in your compact. Bummer!

June 21, 2017

Summer island goddess

This highlighter is my go to for making me look sunkissed and glowing. I add it to my eyelids, brow bone, top of cheeks, little bit on the nose and the effect is VOILA! Product packaging is gorgeous and luxurious. Texture of product is silky and blends like butter! This colour is a peachy gold tone that looks beautiful on all skin colours. I have light yellow toned skin.
    I have been using this product for more than 6 months, almost every day, and I don't even see that I have made even a dent in it. This will last me for years!

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love highlighting my face, whether it is after applying the rest of my makeup or just a small highlight to catch the sun while I'm out and about. Becca always makes quality products in beautiful colors and I have never been disappointed before.

May 12, 2017

This highlighter is prefect for any skin tone , I love the glow the pigmentation gives. I got this as a gift and it was love at first sight . The product isn't to glittery it's just right for everyday look

May 02, 2017

Words can't explain how beautiful this highlighter is. All the hype is true. It's definitely a glowing presence on your face but can be controlled by the amount you put on your face. Other formulas in this shade would work better if you're only looking for a subtle glow.

April 29, 2017

très excellent produit efficace c'est parfait pour les lèvres gercer et bon aussi pour l'hiver a recommandez :)

Very good product effective it is perfect for lips chapping and good also for the winter has recommended. :)

April 29, 2017

Je ne suis pas vraiment une fille à highlighter. En toute transparence, je n’en porte pas quotidiennement. En revanche, c’est un produit que j’utilise avec grand plaisir pour des maquillages plus sophistiqués.

April 18, 2017

My HG highlighter. This is a beige/white shimmer and looks great on light/medium skin. The lasting power is excellent. Also a trick I learned is that if you lightly wet the application brush, dab some highlighter and then apply, it is a much more dramatic look and lasts longer. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a higher end highlighter.

April 14, 2017

I love this so much!!!!! It makes me so happy. I love the color of this highlighter and I absolutely love using it on the tops of my cheekbones. This is a must have if you are obsessed with highlighting your skin!