Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Reviews
Ranked #406 in Foundation

September 11, 2017

So good!

I really like this foundation, just like the name, it is an ultimate coverage foundation. You don't need to build coverage with this foundation as one layer easily does the job without looking cakey. I sometimes wear it day to day but it's the best for evening looks since it gives such a clean finish. I find it to be a more matte finish which i like.

August 11, 2017

Not for Dry skin

I really wanted to like this foundation, I wanted a full coverage foundation that would work with my dry flaky skin. This just made it worse, I tried it with a lot of different primers and moisturizers and It still didn't work out for me. It just made my face patchy. This foundation would probably work better for someone with oily skin. I bought this from Sephora for $53 Canadian.

March 18, 2016

after leaving MAC, i wandered into sephora and asked one of the employees to get Color ID'd and finally i have found my shade, and it was from the Becca collection. I was so excited to finally purchase a foundation that was my exact shade than buying one that was either a bit too orange, or bit to ashy. When i first tried this on i liked how it felt smooth against my skin and the fact that it didn't look cakey at all. When i went back to check up on my face a couple hours later it looked the same as when i first did my face it was still matte. Definitely the best foundation i have ever purchased.

July 15, 2015

Full coverage, and moisturizing - I love this foundating. It's a bit pricey but worth it if because you don't use as much as you would with a medium to light coverage

1.5/5

September 08, 2014

I tried a sample of this this foundation in light. Right off this foundation is way too yellow for my skin tone. I found the coverage to be great for my rosacea, but it was difficult to blend out to a natural look on the rest of my face. The finish made my pores and fine lines more noticeable, and the product settled into my creases within 2 hours. If you already have perfectly smooth skin this foundation might work for you, however, you probably don't need a full coverage foundation then!