Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme

Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Reviews

Ranked #411 out of 697 in Foundation

March 18, 2016

after leaving MAC, i wandered into sephora and asked one of the employees to get Color ID'd and finally i have found my shade, and it was from the Becca collection. I was so excited to finally purchase a foundation that was my exact shade than buying one that was either a bit too orange, or bit to ashy. When i first tried this on i liked how it felt smooth against my skin and the fact that it didn't look cakey at all. When i went back to check up on my face a couple hours later it looked the same as when i first did my face it was still matte. Definitely the best foundation i have ever purchased.

July 15, 2015

Full coverage, and moisturizing - I love this foundating. It's a bit pricey but worth it if because you don't use as much as you would with a medium to light coverage

1.5/5

September 08, 2014

I tried a sample of this this foundation in light. Right off this foundation is way too yellow for my skin tone. I found the coverage to be great for my rosacea, but it was difficult to blend out to a natural look on the rest of my face. The finish made my pores and fine lines more noticeable, and the product settled into my creases within 2 hours. If you already have perfectly smooth skin this foundation might work for you, however, you probably don't need a full coverage foundation then!

Hunty added a new review for
    Twix Bites

Chick2393 added a new review for
    Vanilla bean lipgloss

troutmanerica added a new review for
    4 in 1 baby cover

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    song suggestions