Bella Rose 3D Fiber Lash Mascara

1 review
Ranked #614 out of 946 in Mascara

1.2/5

December 26, 2015

I was very excited to try this product. Who doesn't love long beautiful lashes? Before it arrived, I received emailed instructions on how to use the product, it was very thorough. it certainly helps to have some sort of material before the actual product arrives so that if it is something new to you, you have time to read up on it and do any further research needed.

The case that the two tubes comes in is very nice. A pamphlet on how to use the product came with it. I followed the instructions carefully, first combing and then curling my lashes. I have med length lashes to start with. I applied the base coat and was surprised, one coat looked like I had put on several coats of mascara. I then put on the fiber lashes, be sure to use something to protect the area under your eye before you do this. I am not sure what I expected, but it was not this. When it says fibers, that is exactly what they are, tiny pieces of something, which adhere to the base coat.

At this point, my lashes looked like I had used cheap mascara, and had applied too many coats, leaving it clumpy and unattractive. Even after applying another coat of the first tube, tiny flakes kept falling all over my face. The clumps and fibers were everywhere by the time I just went in and wiped it all off with warm water a few hours later. This is the first fiber lash kit I have tried, so have nothing to compare it to. I would not recommend this product, using a good quality mascara will give you a much better, polished look.

i have since tried to use this product several times again, with the same result.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!