Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: Chocolate Fudge Brownie Reviews

June 27, 2019

Meh

So far this is my least favourite non dairy from Ben and Jerry. It's not bad. There's not much brownie pieces, the top doesn't taste like chocolate, but once past the top layer it does, melts fast.

May 09, 2018

Not missing the dairy!!

I am not lactose-intolerant, but do try to monitor my intake of dairy. I’ve always liked almond milk, and Ben & Jerry’s ice creams so i was really interested in trying this.
    My favourite thing about Ben & Jerry’s is how they stuff their ice creams with big chunks of chocolate, brownies, cookie dough and all that good stuff! They put way bigger pieces into their products than most other ice cream companies do, and the ice cream itself is always creamy and tastes authentic.
    I had the same expectations for their Non-Dairy products, and I wasn’t disappointed!
    The base for this product has a decent chocolate flavour, and the texture is pretty smooth compared to other ice creams. It almost reminds me of a fudgesicle; slightly less creamy and rich than a real ice cream.
    My boyfriend, who is NOT into anything that has words like dairy-free, was actually surprised at the taste and said it wasn’t bad at all. I think the brand name gave him the courage to try it, as we both love regular Ben & Jerry’s. He wouldn’t eat more than a bite, and said that it wasn’t the same as real ice cream, but he was still impressed, and liked the brownie pieces. I’m glad he tried it, and don’t mind getting the rest of the tub to myself!
    I couldn’t find the newer flavours of the Non-Dairy in my local grocery store yet, but I will definitely purchase them when I do! I can’t wait to try the Half-Baked version, especially.
    I really enjoyed trying this out, and definitely recommend it as a somewhat lighter but still very indulgent treat.

May 06, 2018

Ben & Jerry`s non dairy ice cream

I am a huge fan of Ben & Jerry`s ice cream, especially their half baked ice cream, they are to die for so I was excited when I got the news that I was going to try the non dairy one. I got to say, the taste won't be the same since they can`t use cream (=dairy product). So. instead they use almond milk and coconut oil as the main ingredients. I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting a taste similar than the original ben & jerry`s ice cream but it has more of a watery taste instead. I have tried before non dairy ice cream and they taste similar than this ice cream. The fudge pieces were excellent though. Overall, it is good quality but I wouldn`t buy this again since I don`t have a lactose sensitivity and and would probably buy another non-dairy ice cream for a less expensive price if I was lactose intolerant.

May 05, 2018

Loved it!

So good who doesn’t love Ben and Jerrys? This flavour is honestly one of the best ones I’ve tried yet. So much chunks inside. The only downside is it’s a bit pricey for ice cream.

May 04, 2018

Delicieux

elle est vraiment bonne , super gout et legere tu gonfles pas je veux dire que tu te sens pas plein apres en avoir manger. Elle est savoureuse et on pense vraiment quil y a du lait dedant mais yen a pas. Je l'ai vraiment aimée et ma fille aussi. Jai pris au fudge comme saveur . Ca tombe vraiment pas sur le coeur en fait j'aurais mangé le pot hahaha

May 04, 2018

Miam ?

May 02, 2018

It's heaven

This was my first try at Ben and Jerry's non-dairy ice cream and it did not disappoint! The flavor was on point and the brownie chunks were chewy and plentiful as I prefer.

April 30, 2018

Bon produit

J'ai adoré cette crème glacée avec mon intolérance au lactose je n'ose pas trop m'aventurer avec les crème glacée je déteste avoir mal au ventre mais celle ci je la recommande très bonne.

April 04, 2018

Super good!

It’s been about 10 years since i could have dairy so when a friend told me about seeing the non-dairy ice creamI freaked out. It’s seriously so good! Ive been on an ice cream eating binge!!

March 28, 2018

This product is great if you crack a nail. We all hate it when you tear a fingernail. Especially if it’s into the quick. This lets you save the nail without having to go to the salon and spending a lot of money. Even my husband, who plays classical guitar, has used this product multiple times. It’s definitely something I will always have with my nail products.