Benadryl Allergy Caplets Reviews

Get effective relief from your allergies with Benadryl Allergy Ultratab Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most.

February 27, 2020

Careful if you are sensitive to drowsiness

Works well but they knock me out! They warn "may cause drowsiness" but it knocks me out for a solid 8-10 hours. Best sleep I have had but thankful I did not take it in the morning. I would suggest it at bed time for the best results.

January 06, 2020

Works great

I suffer from allergies all year long, and allergy caplets are a life saver! They work great, my allergy symptoms go away within minutes after I take them. I would definitely recommend this product.

May 01, 2019

Benadryl allergy capsules

I had an allergy to an antibiotic I was taking for an ear infection and we picked the Benadryl liquid gel capsules over the counter I broke out in a rash from the allergy and I took the Benadryl and a few hours later I was feeling better my sneezing went away faster than taking any other allergy prescription I've taken before I would definitely use it again and with that being said I would use the children's allergy medication for my daughter's allergies as well

February 20, 2019

Hives Away !!!

Once in awhile I will get hives from something I have ate. This product actually takes the needing to scratch the hive off feeling away in no time. I am able to relax and carry on with my day.

January 19, 2019

Go to helper

I use Benedryl when I cannot sleep and have allergy issues. A nurse told me it is non addictive and day working and it’s true! Helpful, effective and fast.

October 16, 2018

Great

I mean come on this is everyone's go to from adults to children whenever anyone has a allergic reaction to something or even just when fall or spring is coming in and your allergies are killing you.

October 12, 2018

Great!

I had a breakout of hives on my face that were very itchy. After taking benadryl they vanished and my face went back to normal again. Highly recommend if you have any allergies. Good to keep with you on the go too since you never know where you can suddenly break out with an allergy. I always keep them with me just in case.

October 12, 2018

I would buy again

This works well when daughter breaks out in hives . It stops her allergic reaction . This is great to have in case of allergic reactions. Due to the size of the benadryl it makes it easy for her to take.

September 21, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Works great!

Sometimes my allergies are just so bad and I can't stop blowing my nose or rubbing my eyes. But all I have to do is take one of these and usually within a few minutes I can feel it working and I feel great again.

September 17, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Amazing!!

I LOVE this product!! I’ve been under the weather so many times due to allergies but Benedryl has kept me going. Knocking out the symptoms within 20 to 30 minuets, sometimes I do get tired with is a downside.