Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Reviews
#81 in Blush

January 13, 2018

Gives a very fresh face

This is the softest light pink like cotton candy pink. It goes on a veil of translucent ethereal glow. I have had this for 2 years and use it often. It gives you that awake look, when applied al over face. The packaging as always with Benefit is adorable. I do use my own brush, the one provided is too skimpy for me.

December 18, 2017

Everyday blush

I find this shade can work for many different complexions. I bought the smaller of the two sizes and am I ever glad that I did! This product has lasted me so long, and it's amazing for travelling. It is so small, the packaging doesn't break, and it comes with a small brush inside as well as a mirror. Great as an every day blush.

July 14, 2017

It is not strongly pigmented

I love the colour of this blush in the box but i hate the application and pigmentation.
    The colour is a beautiful light pink that looks great on my skin, very natural because it is not that dark compared to normal blush shades. The colour is great for everyday wear for me because it is not dramatic.
    However it has no pigmentation what so ever, i need to apply it 3 times just to see it a little on my skin. Compared to other high end and drugstore blushes this one has one of the worst pigmentations ever, making it not worth the buy at all. Secondly i feel it is really hard to get product on to the brush, i need to apply a lo of pressure to get a decent amount on my brush. The texture of the blush is also not that good either, not silky at all more chalky.
    I find that the shape of the box also makes it hard to get product on my brush because it is so deep, i would have liked it more if the box was more shallow.
    Overall really disappointed from this product because i have other Benefit powders and they work a lot better.

April 24, 2017

This blush is great for my very fair skin! Enough colour payoff for it show up, but not so much that your cheeks look like they've been punched. It applies really nice, and has a sweet, subtle smell

April 15, 2017

If you are fair like me this is the best everyday blush out there. It is perfectly balanced, easy to apply and gives me a wonderful healthy glow without any sharp contrasts in colour. It is my go-to blush. It also lasts an incredibly long time.

October 10, 2016

I love this blush. It's very rosey and light but it works perfectly with my super fair skin tone. As with all benefit products the packaging is also very pretty. Dandelion and Hervana are my two go to day blushes and I absolutely recommend them.

October 02, 2016

J'ai un échantillon deluxe fard à joue et je l'aime bien en hiver. S'applique bien ,le petit rose est très doux et délicat sur les pommettes. Pour teint plus pâle !

October 02, 2016

I love this blush. it's very light, but gives me a nice rosy, youthful glow. it pairs well with benefit posie tint for longer wear. I really like the flat brush that it comes with too, as it allows for a wide stroke or slim line if you want to add a little color to the bridge of your nose or to use it with highlighter.

August 26, 2016

This is a really pretty blusher. I have light skin and the colour pay off is very "ballerina" on me. The brush that comes with it is rubbish I find so use a proper blusher brush. It"s lovely but I don"t love it enough to repurchase. It"s gone into my "not everyday makeup bag" as I rarely use it just because I prefer other blushers.

February 08, 2016

This is my first time using any product from Benefit, but it won't be my last - this is really great! It comes with a nice little brush that works well with the packaging, as well as doing a good job of applying this blusher. It's a light pink color that can be used to highlight and give you a nice glow. I'm very pleased with this and it looks very natural with my very light complexion.