Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 282 in Eyebrow Care

A brow-volumizing fiber gel with an innovative brush-on fiber gel that adheres to skin and hair creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending and a precision tip for shaping. The fiber gel is water resistant, long lasting, and buildable for natural-looking brows.

Product Description via Sephora.com

March 08, 2017

Best brow gel I have tried so far. The brush is just the right size and the product is not heavy or too thick. I've used pencils and found them to be too harsh for a natural brow look. Then I tried some lower end brow products in mascara-like containers, but they either came out with too much product on them or the brush was so wide that the product went well outside the brow area and had to be wiped off. This product applies exactly where you need it and if you want heavier brows they you can add more. Even one sweep covers my gray hairs and evens out the color and shape of my over-plucked and waxed brows. My biggest beef in the price for the size of the item. The price is really unreasonable for the quantity, but the quality of the product is excellent.

March 06, 2017

I have pretty nice eyebrows naturally however I do need a little fill to perfect them..Before this every time I used an eyebrow pencil I found it just looked like too much so I gave up filling in my eyebrows. I received a sample of this and instantly fell in love as it was just perfect and not too much. I have dark brown hair naturally that is basically blonde now with all my highlights and I use the lightest one that is for blonde hair and it is perfect for my brown eyebrows....I have tried the medium ( for light brown hair) and it was wayy too dark....if you have fair skin I would recommend trying the lightest one first. The only downside is the price....the bottle is very small and should easily be double the size for the price.....

March 02, 2017

I loved this product and have already repurchased it! My eyebrows are quite light compared to my hair colour. I have used eyebrow gels and waxes in the past and find this quick; easy to use and effective! Brows frame both your eyes and your face and if I was in a hurry; I would neglect them. No need with this! The applicator is perfect for covering every brow hair and applying it accurately. The colour is natural and buildable if need be.

February 15, 2017

I have very light blonde eyebrows and it's always been a struggle to fiber a eyebrow pencils that fills but doesn't look drawn on. Then I tried gimme Brow! This product goes on easy, and blends nicely. It doesn't look like fake drawn on eyebrows cause it builds on the browser you have and lasts all day. Highly recommend.

January 17, 2017

I've been obsessed with the Benefit brow line since it launched. This is the third product I tried (besides Brow Zings & Brow Vo which are now my staple brow products) and I was a little disappointed. The product definitely "gives" you brows - it darkens the hairs and fills it in. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't have a lot of hold and doesn't do a good job taming / combing down my brows. I also was not a fan of the fat tip because I couldn't get the precision to shape and do the ends of my brows

January 05, 2017

I tried a sample size of it and really enjoyed it. It works well at plumping the brows, giving them a tint and somewhat of a shape. The thing is: it doesn't keep my unruly eyebrow hairs in place, and the L'Oréal brow plumper one works just as well, for 1/2 the price...

September 14, 2016

I use the lighter shades, and as far as I'm concerned they work very well. Just received a free sample from them and I've very excited to try it out. Recommended product

August 11, 2016

I have some crazy eyebrows and using this in my daily routine helps me tame and fill out my wild brows. This has become one of my favorite brow products.

August 08, 2016

I really like this. I have thin brows using this thickens them up without looking fake, the brush is the perfect size.This isn't goopy alot all an very easy to use. Definitely a good brow product!

June 20, 2016

Works great for taming eye brows and keeping them in place but its like $30 for a tiny tube and you can definitely buy the Maybelline eye brow mascara for way less and it's just as effective.