Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Tinted Gel Reviews
#17 in Eyebrow Care

Good - 0

March 13, 2020

Keeps the brows in shape!

I bought a benefit value pack with this item included and am so glad I was able to try the product. Most gels wouldn’t work very well or felt too thick so I haven’t used one in a while.
    Now I found the perfect one! This is so simple and easy to use. It keeps the brows in shape and you can’t even tell I have anything on as it looks natural especially with the tint. I don’t feel uncomfortable with this texture either as I can’t even tell it’s on. I love the applicator, it’s very precise!

March 13, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again!

This product is worth every penny! It leaves my brows looking full of volume and very tinted (since I have light brows). I absolutely love this product

January 21, 2020

I prefer the older product

I was a gimme brow fan. I understand the reasons for the change in formula but it’s not the same. I miss the old product. I’ll continue to use it since nothing else compares.

January 14, 2020
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

My holy grail brow product

Gimme Brow+ is my holy grail brow product! It’s so easy to swipe through my brows when I’m in a hurry. The gel builds up effortlessly without looking clumpy and it keeps my brow hairs nicely in place all day.

This product works wonders if you have sparse brows or bald patches to cover up and the fibres feel very light. I hope Benefit create more colours because I would love a cooler toned version of shade 3.