Beyonce Heat Perfume Reviews

Ranked #818 out of 1365 in Perfume

Beyonce Heat Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz / 100 Ml For Women By Beyonce.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

2.7/5

May 10, 2017

My mom bought this for me and my sister and we gave it a definite pass. If I can describe the smell I would say 15 yr old prom queen try hard. It's trying to be something but it's just not getting there.

May 10, 2017

A friend of mine bought me Beyoncé's "heat" perfume because she loved it so much. The smell is amazing and unique and its very affordable. you can find it at Walmart or shoppers drug mart. the bottle is very cute and sexy its sleek red glass. The smell doesn't stay on/last as long as I would like, I find myself re applying it quite a bit through out the day. That's the only negative about it other that that I love it and recommend it.

May 02, 2017

I love this stuff it smells so good it doesn't last super long but for the price it's decent enough. Just keep it out of sunlight like all perfumes so it doesn't lose it's scent.

February 03, 2017

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME! I love the smell of it so much i actually savoir it, and try to only use it on special occasions as it smells so good, but $20 for a little bottle is super expensive, but totally worth it for the smell that comes inside. Its strong but not to strong, just enough to get whiffs of it!

January 11, 2017

My husband bought me this perfume for Christmas a couple of years ago. As I have a hard time finding fragrances that don't overpower my senses, I was worried about trying it. But I am so glad that he bought it! It smells wonderful, it's not overpowering, I've only had compliments on it and I have never grown tired of it. It is a soft, warm fragrance, a definite buy!

September 07, 2016

Love the perfume scent but i noticed that the scent does not stay on long enough. The bottle is simple looking but feminine. Cannot beat the price :)

April 27, 2016

I bought these perfumes as a gift set from Walmart for 29$, it included three small bottles of perfume; Heat, Heat Rush, and Midnight Heat. They all smells really nice. I gave it to someone as a gift, and she loved it.

February 08, 2016

This is my new favorite, I always get compliments on how great I smell when I wear this.

January 15, 2016

This is my favorite line of perfume. Beyonce heat perfume combination with Halle Berry Purple Orchid

October 25, 2014

This perfume is great. I love the sweet smell to it. I find it lasts all day long, and it changes to a nice sweet smell as the day goes on, a little different from when you first put it on. One of my favourites.