Beyonce Heat Rush Reviews

Ranked #874 out of 1364 in Perfume

Top Notes: Passion Fruit, Blood Orange, Brazilian cherry
Middle Notes: Yellow Tiger Orchid, Mango Blossom, Orange Hibiscus
Base Notes: Teak Wood, Honey Amber, Musk Accord

For more information, go to www.beyonceparfums.com/

May 30, 2017

The price of this perfume has decreased significantly since it was first released. Nice sweet scent that last for a great while, but not as strong after several hours. Still, one of my favourites!

May 11, 2017

I purchased Beyoncés Heat rush because I was such a big fan of her Midnight Heat, and thus scent did not disappoint! The smell is a mix of Passion Fruit Sorbet, Brazilian Cherry and Blood Orange a beautiful tropical scent. This is the perfect purfume to wear in the summer out and about or to the beach !

September 10, 2016

100% my go to perfume. I didn't expect much when I got a set for Christmas, but holy I am in love with this one! It is very, very warm and sultry and it lasts all day on me. It has sweet notes, but something very romantic peeks through after a little while. I always get asked what I wear that smells so good!

January 30, 2016

this perfume cost abit of money but the smell is great and it is a long lasting perfume and if you like a bold smelling perfume this is the one i just love it

3.2/5

January 28, 2016

A bit on the expensive side but defiantly worth it. BEYONCE KNOWS WHATS UP!

January 11, 2016

This is mt all time favorite perfume! The scent is iresistible and stay all day long

1.8/5

January 05, 2016

The first whiff I took of this I was not impressed. Smelled horrible. Once it started to fade a few hours later, it was okay, a little sweet scent can be picked up, but I still wouldn't purchase this. Lucky I had a sample.

January 09, 2015

One of my top 2 perfumes.The fragrance is light,long lasting and not overpowering.I've used it for 2 years now.

February 17, 2014

Excellent product. Smells great and last. Recommend to anyone who loves beyonces line of cosmetics

September 12, 2012

This perfume has a very warm and sweet smell. I love it! It was a little strong at first, but after it wore a little - it smelled much better. I got a lot of compliments with this, and have had a few friends purchase it too. I'm a big fan of anything from Beyonce, as she takes great pride in all of the fabulous products she designs.