Bic Flex 3 razors Reviews
#201 in Hair Removal

Good - 0

August 13, 2017

J'adore le produit et son efficacité

Alors la chapeaux moi qui n'aimer pas les rasoir bic j'ai voulus essayer c'est nouveaux rasoir et j'en suis super contant d'abord la durée du rasoir les l'âme tienne très bien et rase à la perfection je le recommande à tout le monde

1.2/5

September 19, 2016

I bought a pack of these razors. They were horrible. I ended up with tiny cuts all over my legs. They shaved my legs as if it were a very old razors with full blades but it was a brand new razor. Then when I wrote a complaint they had horrible customer service!

June 08, 2015

I used to use the cheap razors that you could buy in bulk packages. I would lather on the shave cream and just thought this was normal. Then I picked up some bic flex on sale and I didn't even need to use the shave cream. I like that the razors stay sharp and flex to get all the hair!

November 04, 2014

These razors are men's razors, but they work better then any women's razor I have ever tried. I needed new razors and since these ones were on sale my husband asked me why I don't buy mens razors. I didn't have an answer so I thought I'd try them out. I'm glad I did and I won't go back!