Bic Soleil Bella Razors Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #11 out of 487 in Hair Removal

The BIC Soleil Bella disposable razor has 4 blades ensuring the closest shave you have ever had with a disposable razor, but they are also flexible and reside on a pivoting head, making it easy to glide over the curves and arches of your body.

May 26, 2017

La qualité est au rendez-vous. Ce produit offre un bon rapport qualité-prix. Le design est intéressant et attirant. De plus, sa durée de vie est tout-à-fait acceptable.

May 07, 2017

I love these razors! They give a super close shave and are very sharp (so take your time and be careful while using them). They have a pivoting head so they are easy to use no matter where the shave. Normally I'll get 4-5 uses per razor. Generally a pack will cost 8.99 so they are also affordable!

May 04, 2017

These razors are good quality for the price of them, but I do find that you have to be careful shaving wuth them because they can chop you to bits if you don't watch yourself.

April 04, 2017

I love this razor because of it's four blades ensuring a very close shave. I also like that they are very flexible and allows me to have a very close shave as well as hugging my curves and pivotting head that makes a close shave very fast and easy. I rarely get cuts with this and because it glides so effortlessly, it makes shaving my legs easy and quick.

April 04, 2017

For the price they are a great buy. You don't expect them to be as good as the 25 dollara razors. But for what it's worth. They are great. Do the job and won't leave you feeling uncomfortable throughout the day.

April 04, 2017

This is my choice for razors if im on the go and need to pick something up quick that isn't too expensive and that i know is going to shave me and not give me razor burn all over a little bit of moisutre in the strips go a long way

April 04, 2017

These are my favourite razors of all time. They work so well, they keep my legs nice and smooth, and don't irritate my legs too much. However, they don't last as long as I would like them to. They can get dull pretty quickly. I love the colours they come in though but I do feel like I'm killing the planet by constantly using a full disposable razor that dulls pretty quick so I will start looking for an alternative but will keep these in my back pocket while I hunt for my next favourite.

March 16, 2017

Great quality for sensitive skin. Cheap razors make my legs look like a hacksaw attacked me. These razors don't cut me at all compared to other name brands. My go to #1

January 21, 2017

In a pinch, these are great razors. I feel like they are quite easy on the skin and I've had them last quite a few shaves. My number one razor for frequent use is generally the Schick Intuition, but I find that the soap fades away quite quickly and that the shave it gives only stays smooth for a day or so! Razors like this give a much finer shave on my legs, and you can buy them at all drug stores and supermarkets which is great. The price of refills for other razors is just too high sometimes, especially for the Intuition.

December 19, 2016

These are all I ever use! The best razor next to using a men's razor. Always a silky smooth finish and I've never cut myself with them. They are affordable, pretty and get the job done