Bic Soleil Bella Razors Reviews
#11 in Hair Removal

The BIC Soleil Bella disposable razor has 4 blades ensuring the closest shave you have ever had with a disposable razor, but they are also flexible and reside on a pivoting head, making it easy to glide over the curves and arches of your body.

November 30, 2017

A great affordable option

Bic razors haven't always been great for me. This however surprised me. The Bic Bella is a great disposable razor. For the affordable price it gives you a close shave without grazing the skin. I prefer this razor to the other bic razors I have purchased in the past.

September 28, 2017

Best razors!

This is the best women's razor that I have found. I buy them all the time. I love that the razor is easy to rinse out. The shave feels close and is easy to use around curves.

July 31, 2017

not the greatest but...

they're effective so you can use them more than once, affordable,
    have strong sharp blades, a padded shell around the razor to moisturize your legs and leave your legs feeling great!!

1.5/5

July 31, 2017

Bic Soleil Bella Razors

Unfortunately I cannot give the Bic Soleil Bella Razors a very good review. Although affordable and often on sale, they proved to be completely ineffective for me. I broke out in very bad rashes after using these razors I find them to be of "cheap" quality when it comes to the blades. I got razor bumps every where and cut my skin multiple times in the shower. I won't be buying them again as it is not worth the pain they caused me.

May 26, 2017

La qualité est au rendez-vous. Ce produit offre un bon rapport qualité-prix. Le design est intéressant et attirant. De plus, sa durée de vie est tout-à-fait acceptable.

May 07, 2017

I love these razors! They give a super close shave and are very sharp (so take your time and be careful while using them). They have a pivoting head so they are easy to use no matter where the shave. Normally I'll get 4-5 uses per razor. Generally a pack will cost 8.99 so they are also affordable!

May 04, 2017

These razors are good quality for the price of them, but I do find that you have to be careful shaving wuth them because they can chop you to bits if you don't watch yourself.

April 04, 2017

I love this razor because of it's four blades ensuring a very close shave. I also like that they are very flexible and allows me to have a very close shave as well as hugging my curves and pivotting head that makes a close shave very fast and easy. I rarely get cuts with this and because it glides so effortlessly, it makes shaving my legs easy and quick.

April 04, 2017

For the price they are a great buy. You don't expect them to be as good as the 25 dollara razors. But for what it's worth. They are great. Do the job and won't leave you feeling uncomfortable throughout the day.

April 04, 2017

This is my choice for razors if im on the go and need to pick something up quick that isn't too expensive and that i know is going to shave me and not give me razor burn all over a little bit of moisutre in the strips go a long way