Bic Soleil Bella Razors Reviews
#18 in Hair Removal

The BIC Soleil Bella disposable razor has 4 blades ensuring the closest shave you have ever had with a disposable razor, but they are also flexible and reside on a pivoting head, making it easy to glide over the curves and arches of your body.

June 21, 2020

Absolutely would purchase this product

Love this product and the smooth silky feel of my skin after using this razor I also love the bright vibrant colour of these razors and that’s what made me try these and now it is my go to razor when I need them .

June 21, 2020

Soleil Bella Razors by Bic...

I admit I only purchased the Bic Soleil Bella disposable Razors bcuz I liked the colors, they come in very pretty inviting summery multiple colors. And although they did the job yes but unfortunately left my legs rather dry and with slight razor rash/burn afterwards... for they price I guess I couldn't complain to much but if I had to pick I doubt I would pick these Razors again.. if ur in a hurry and need a quick inexpensive disposable razor then yes they do the quick trick, that's it tho...

September 16, 2019
    Texas, United States

No cuts

Bic soliel bella are by far my favorite razor ever i have real sensitive skin and every other razor i have tried has given me bad razor burn or has cut me never had razor burn or not one cut from these razors

October 10, 2018

decent quality disposable razors

Good razors. come in convenient packaging.
    good for taking with you on a trip , very light weight and each one lasts for at least a few days. will buy again.

June 23, 2018

Simply Soleil!

I was lucky enough to try these for free, courtesy of Viewpoints & have been a huge fan ever since. They're great disposables, bottom line. They come equipped with FOUR flexible blades, TWO moisturizing strips, and a pivoting/flexible razor head that ensures a super close-shave that leaves your skin SOOO SMOOTH!. The razorhead moves with the shapes of your body and works well with curves. They come in the cutest colors and have a gripped handle, which not only makes shaving a heck of alot easier, but it's alot safer too lol. I always wind up slipping and cutting myself, &/or the razor slips out of my hand and I drop it. So the no-slip grip was a huge plus for me. Another plus is that I've never experienced any razor burn or irritation. The moisture strips last at least 5-6 uses which is pretty freakin' amazing for a disposable razor!! In my past experiences, i normally only would get one or two good shaves out of disposables, but not with these! I love using these at home as well as while traveling. Every gal needs a BIC Soleil Bella Disposable Razor in her life! Trust me you wont be let down. They've definitely changed the way I feel about disposables. Well done!

June 22, 2018

Great razors!

These are my favourite razors. They are very affordable and actually work unlike many of the other cheaper brands. They slide well over your knees and ankle area and don’t cut you. They are also easy to find in stores. I would recommend.

0.7/5

March 20, 2018

Plus jamais!

J’ai détesté ce produit! Rase mal, irritant, plus jamais je n’achèterai ce rasoir. Qualité quasi inexistante, je ne l’ai pas utilisé longtemps, il s’est ramassé aux poubelles!

March 08, 2018

Fantastic

This product is absolutely amazing and great. I would recommend this product to any one with any type of skin especially sensitive skin. It is soft, and leaves skin so soft.

2.8/5

March 08, 2018

Why the perfume, WHY?

I was so frustrated last time I was at the drug store looking to buy razors, because it seems all the women's razors have perfumed handles now! Ugh! I bought some Bic Soleil razors only because I thought they didn't have perfume...but when I got them home I realized they did, only the lettering on the package was rather small. It's supposed to smell like lavender, but smells more like cheap toilet cleaner to me. I am allergic to perfume and so I will never buy these razors again. Why, oh why do they have to put perfume in everything these days? It literally makes me sick.

February 21, 2018

Effective and affordable

My go to disposable razor. No too pricey, especially when they go on sale. They work great and you get a nice close shave that lasts a decent amount of time. No next day stubble! Also you can get quite a few uses out of them before the blades start getting nasty. The summery colours don't hurt either.