Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme Reviews
Ranked #56 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 28, 2017

Bon produit !

J'apprécie beaucoup cette crème. Elle est adéquate pour les personnes ayant une peau fragile, sèche et même mixte. Ce produit s'applique et hydrate bien la peau sans laisser un filtre gras ou collant.

August 08, 2017

#1 Moisturizer Ever

My skin gets very dry with the changing weather and especially so after the shower, and this moisturizer had immediate and long-term affects on my skin. Before using this moisturizer, after a shower my skin would be completely dried up and all moisturizers I had could only supply a few hours of relief before my skin started flaking and I needed to reapply moisturizer. With this product, I put it on in the morning and before bed and my skin has relief for the whole day, and still looks fresh when I wake. I have been using this product for seven days and now after my showers, my skin is only dry in a few spots, instead of all over, before applying the product, so it definitely has had lasting affects on my skin. The scent is just lovely and the texture is perfect! With a lot of moisturizers I find that after awhile they tend to bead off and leave an awful residue on my skin, but this product it just perfect!

June 21, 2017

Ce produit est tout simplement parfait!

J'aime vraiment ce produit, car il hydrate très bien tout en ne laissant aucun fini gras sur le visage. J'apprécie beaucoup la texture de ce produit. L'effet gel nous donne une sensation de fraîcheur, ce qui est parfait pour un hydratant d'été. En plus, on peu l'utiliser autant le jour que le soir donc c'est un deux en un. Ce produit ne m'as jamais donné de boutons ou abîmé ma peau, il l'a plutôt amélioré. Bref, je vous le conseille vraiment.

June 06, 2017

UN COUP DE COEUR !!!! Ce gel fondant est très hydratant et très confortable par le même fait. Petite odeur subtile que j'aime bien aussi. Ma peau l'hiver est un peu plus sèche et à besoin d'avantage d'hydratation, ce que fait parfaitement cette crème.

April 03, 2017

I had acne and been prescribes Acutane for 6 months. So I had extremely dry skin and this gel-creme was and is since my best friend. It deeply moisturize without leaving a thick oily layer on your skin. Just the perfect moisturizer.

March 11, 2017

This is a great gentle moisturizer. It's light, has a great scent and no sticky feeling. I prefer to use it during the summer months in the humidity because its so light, however, I prefer something that provides more moisture during the winter months.

February 28, 2017

I have very combination/ acne prone skin and this cream works wonders. I have a tough time finding lotions that keep my skin hydrated and doesn't break me out. It smells good and isn't to expensive! Love it!

January 05, 2017

I received this as a gift in the month of December, and honestly I was skeptical thought over hype but this product really did work. It did come with a higher price tag but worth the price. The cream was very light as mentioned on the bottle, I actually liked came on smooth light weight feeling, but the moisture factor was somehow there, it was not compromised. It went quickly deep into my hydrated-needed skin on my face especially after time in the sun on a vacation this was a great cream. I didn't peel on my face which I was surprised. The tan kept in place, skin felt soft, not dry , absorbed quickly. Actually one of the best creams I have used. I did not flake off...it absorbed, almost felt like an oil absorbed quickly into the skin.

I like the pump making it hygenic and easy to share with other family members, or friends if need be.

November 28, 2016

I became a pretty big fan of this cream pretty fast! I have fairly dry skin and eczema, so I am really big on moisturizing, especially throughout the winter. This cream is not quite heavy duty enough for overnight moisture, but I LOVE it for mid-day moisture when it's feeling extra dry or cold out. It is super light weight and doesn't make my skin feel sticky or look greasy. Definitely recommend it!

September 24, 2016

This product is in my top 5 for skin moisturizers.
    I love the feeling of the product - it is a light, gel-like consistency. My skin instantly feels smoother, fuller and hydrated. I have combination skin and so the product absorbs quick and doesn't leave a greasy or sticky residue.
    I love apply it before my makeup - it gives me a smooth canvas and helps my makeup to apply and blend more easily.