Bioré Baking soda acne foam Reviews

March 22, 2019

I definitely love it

I use the Biore every single day in my cleaning face routine. I had a lot of acnes and my skin was really oily. So, that is such a great product to fight against acnes and oily skin. I really love it.

March 18, 2019

I recommend it!

I have acne problems since I was a teenager. Some years later and the acne still shows up in my face.
    I liked this product so far but the only problem is that it let me skin too dry. So i can only use once in a while.

March 15, 2019

I strongly recommend this product

Totally effective, my pores and my breakout is gone, smell good and I would recommend for combinated skin, I think that is not good for sensitive skin

March 15, 2019

Good product I will probably buy it again

I really like this product because I know it leaves your skin very clean, the only thin is it leaves it dry and since I have sensitive I leaves me I dry feeling in my face but it does helps with acne.

March 02, 2019

easy to use

Biore Baking soda acne cleansing foam is an excellent product to keep your face clear of light acne. It is easy to use a little dap goes a long way, the fragrance is quite pleasant and doesn't linger on. I used twice a day, once in the morning and and once in the evening. For serious acne you should consult your dermatologist.

February 26, 2019

effective

I have been using it twice a day since I received it. Once in the morning and once before bed. The foam is lightly scented and works great in waking me up in the morning and freshening up my skin after a long day. •

February 25, 2019

Love it!

I really enjoyed this product. The price is right, it smells awesome and works great. I have combination skin and it definitely helps keep my acne at bay.

February 15, 2019

Fantastic product

I got to try this product and it was great i used it twice a week and it leave my skin soft and also removes any oil or dirt in pores also I like that it’s a foam pump and has a very light scent

February 07, 2019

Refreshing and clean!

I was skeptical, my skin is sensitive and I have had issues with other cleaners, but I really like how my face feels after using Biore baking soda acne foam.
    The fresh scent isn't strong, but just enough for a refreshing clean.
    I like that it's a foam and not a cream, it's quick and easy to apply and rinse off.
    Really love that it comes in a pump as well, I keep it right on my counter top and it's always ready.

September 06, 2018

Will be buying it again love it!

I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and I’m honestly pleased with how well it’s been working for my skin. It cleared my face in the first week. So worth the price and quantity wise it’s lasted for 3 months I use it once a day.